Where is our Tribdog?

Danger
Gold Member
franznietzsche said:
Can you blame him, in those heels?
I thought he switched to pumps after that incident with the manhole cover. :confused:

Danger said:
I thought he switched to pumps after that incident with the manhole cover. :confused:

I'm a guy, since when am i supposed to know the difference?

franznietzsche said:
I'm a guy, since when am i supposed to know the difference?
I'm a girl... and i'm pretty sure i don't know the difference either...

Why does danger know so much about women's footwear?

SOS2008
Gold Member
Gale17 said:
I'm a girl... and i'm pretty sure i don't know the difference either...

Why does danger know so much about women's footwear?
:rofl: 'sperience. As those years of yours go by...franz will know what an 800 thread count pillow sham is too (you wait and see, heh-heh).

SOS2008 said:
:rofl: 'sperience. As those years of yours go by...franz will know what an 800 thread count pillow sham is too (you wait and see, heh-heh).

My lack of tolerance for nonsense and horse manure (figuratively speaking) forbids me from learning these things.

Danger
Gold Member
SOS2008 said:
:rofl: 'sperience.
Some not so good. Once you've danced with a couple of clumsy women in spike heels, you learn to check what they're wearing first. :eek:

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Go to bed, Gale. You have a test tomorrow. You need sleep!

Math Is Hard said:
Go to bed, Gale. You have a test tomorrow. You need sleep!
I've been up since 8 this morning studying.... I still don't have a clue about magnetism... i'm screwed... there's no point even waking up for my exam tomorrow... AUGH! i've left my room once all day... gah gah arg ah!

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I think you should at least go try it! What do you have to lose? I think your prof was very nice to make you the offer that he did. Anyway, I'm pulling for you whatever you decide.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Gale17 said:
I've been up since 8 this morning studying.... I still don't have a clue about magnetism... i'm screwed... there's no point even waking up for my exam tomorrow... AUGH! i've left my room once all day... gah gah arg ah!
Sleep!!! At this hour, you're not going to cram much more in, and if you're rested, you have a much better chance of remembering the stuff you do know, as well as having a clear head to have a shot at figuring out some of the ones you didn't fully study for. Eat a good breakfast, take a few deep breaths before the exam starts, and try your best to relax. Good luck!

Moonbear said:
Sleep!!! At this hour, you're not going to cram much more in, and if you're rested, you have a much better chance of remembering the stuff you do know, as well as having a clear head to have a shot at figuring out some of the ones you didn't fully study for. Eat a good breakfast, take a few deep breaths before the exam starts, and try your best to relax. Good luck!
PSSH... sleep... if i sleep, there is no way in hell i'll be able to wake up. Aside from the fact that my roommate just moved out with the only alarm clock... i wouldn't want to interupt such well needed rest with a crummy physics final that i'm doomed to fail.

I really appreciate the support though... least i don't feel lonely... heh... for once horribly depressed, without lonliness... odd....

i've been doing very odd things all night... its funny what happens when you're sleep deprived. I should get some more sugar and caffine now...