Uncovering the Truth Behind WWII and Anti-Gravity Technology

• Thread starter blackscience
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Science
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of the U.S. obtaining antigravity or gravifugal technology from the Nazis during WWII and its potential impact on science. The use of the term "gravifugal" is questioned and there is a desire to see evidence of this technology.
blackscience
Hello, All

Million dollor question...Did the U.S. get antigravity or gravifugal technology (whatever you want to call it) from the Nazis during WWII, if so is it a reflection of Newton, Einstien or is it a completely new concept that must change our view of science.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hah, awesome.

Uh- No, it didn't!

I'd love to see a piece of ancient Nazi gravifugal technology.
Where can I find it?

arildno said:
I'd love to see a piece of ancient Nazi gravifugal technology.
Where can I find it?
Aviator's spelling is improving.

But perhaps not enough;
Did he mean gravifrugal technology, perchance? :confused:

arildno said:
Did he mean gravifrugal technology, perchance? :confused:
I'm afraid to speculate upon what he might have meant.

1. What is the link between WWII and anti-gravity technology?

During WWII, the German military conducted research and development on anti-gravity technology in an effort to gain a strategic advantage in the war. This research was led by scientists such as Viktor Schauberger and sparked interest in other countries, including the United States and Soviet Union, to also explore this technology.

2. Is there any evidence that anti-gravity technology was actually used in WWII?

While there are rumors and conspiracy theories surrounding the use of anti-gravity technology during WWII, there is no concrete evidence to support these claims. However, there have been reports of experimental aircraft, such as the German "Bell" project, that utilized unconventional propulsion methods.

3. How close were scientists to developing anti-gravity technology during WWII?

There were significant advancements made in the research and development of anti-gravity technology during WWII, but it is unclear how close scientists actually were to a working prototype. It is believed that the technology was still in its early stages and faced many challenges, including lack of funding and resources.

4. What happened to the research on anti-gravity technology after WWII?

After WWII, the United States and Soviet Union both continued to research and develop anti-gravity technology, but it was kept highly classified. It is believed that much of the research was focused on military applications and potential use in space exploration. However, there is no concrete evidence that this technology was ever fully developed or utilized.

5. Is there any current research being done on anti-gravity technology?

There is ongoing research and experimentation being conducted on anti-gravity technology by scientists and engineers around the world. However, there is still much debate and skepticism surrounding its feasibility and potential uses. Some theories and concepts, such as the Alcubierre drive, have gained attention in the scientific community, but there is no solid evidence that anti-gravity technology is currently available or being used.