Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where is the Devil?

1. Jan 2, 2004 #1
    In a bottle of booze, a marijuana cig., shot of coke, dose of heroin, he hides within some political leaders, in the mouth of a liar, a DWI operator, a false religious leader, a cursing tongue, a child molester, on and on. The Devil is in more places than a human can name. Any dittos?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 3, 2004 #2
    THe true devil lies in man's hearts.

4. Jan 13, 2004 #3
    in the hearts of mankind? no.

in the minds of mankind? no.

in the minds of scared people? yes.

5. Jan 13, 2004 #4
    I work for the devil

6. Jan 13, 2004 #5

Njorl

Science Advisor

In the details.

Njorl

7. Jan 13, 2004 #6
    the devyl is in whatever YOU think is evyl.....personally....theres not too many devyls round here......course....given that all my friends call me twisted...that could be why i don't see many...

-Ty

8. Jan 13, 2004 #7
    In my back pocket.

9. Jan 13, 2004 #8

jimmy p

Gold Member

Here's looking at ya kids!

10. Jan 14, 2004 #9
    The devil is in division and conquerors

11. Jan 14, 2004 #10
    Actually........THE DEVYL IS IN ALL OF YOU

-Ty

12. Jan 14, 2004 #11
    The devil is my henchman.

13. Jan 14, 2004 #12

Evo

Staff: Mentor

It's the labrador retriever that my daughter just "had to have" that has chewed every piece of furniture in the house, all of the kitchen appliances, every phone, shoe, book, lamp, window sills, my new backyard fence I put up for her, and to top it off one night, ate a hole through the middle of the living room wall big enough for her entire head to fit through and proceeded to chew through the other side.

Anyone want a dog?

14. Jan 14, 2004 #13
    Actually, I think this may be one of the giant mutant termites that has gone missing from the colony we bred here at area 51. Expect vsitors in dark suits soon, who will check it out.

15. Jan 15, 2004 #14

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I assume that you have no sales experience?

Sure Evo, I would really like to have your dog! May we interest you in a drooling Zoobie? She only draws blood once a day or so...per capita. Also, there is nothing like waking up with ten needles stuck in your feet.

I'm just guessing here, but it sounds like you have a dog a little too high strung for the environment.

16. Jan 15, 2004 #15

Tsu

Gold Member

You crack me up.

17. Jan 15, 2004 #16

Evo

You weren't enticed? :frown:

It's a DEAL!!!! The dog will be flying your way shortly, I will send details... I just need to find a container that it can't eat it's way through, (titanium pet carrier?) I mean if it got out, it would just chew through the side of the plane.

Uhm, as in the planet earth?

18. Jan 15, 2004 #17

Evo

Come to mention it...I always wondered about the erie pulsing green glow it gives off...

19. Jan 15, 2004 #18

Tsu

Gold Member

Ivan wants to know "From which END?"

20. Jan 15, 2004 #19

Evo

ROFL!!! The glow comes from the mouth, we won't discuss what comes out of the other end...

Which reminds me of the time my other dog ate some tamale wrappers (corn husks) and what he left in the yard the next day all too closely resembled the originals.

21. Jan 15, 2004 #20

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hey everyone, be careful if you ever eat at Evo's house! Check the tamales very carefully!!!

btw, this morning Tsunami and I realized that Zoobie is a little slut. She has all the local male cats coming over for God knows what! She's still a little too young to be fixed...its a race!

You're all getting kittens! Please PM me your mailing addresses... especially Zoobyshoe's.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?