Posting a Number Theory Paper: Where to Go?

• Thread starter roupam
  • Start date
In summary, the purpose of posting a number theory paper is to share research findings with the scientific community and receive feedback. The paper can be posted on various online platforms or submitted to a journal for publication. Before choosing a platform, it is important to consider the target audience, platform credibility, and submission guidelines. It is recommended to proofread and revise the paper before posting. Having co-authors is not necessary, but can add credibility and depth to the research.
roupam
I need some feedback on a number theory paper of mine...
I am not sure where to post it...
Is it ok, if I post my message in the number theory section?

Thanks
Roupam

Physics news on Phys.org
Yep, that would be the place! Since it is a paper on number theory, it would fit well in that section, and not so well in the homework section. At least that is how I see it.

1. What is the purpose of posting a number theory paper?

The purpose of posting a number theory paper is to share your research findings with the scientific community and to receive feedback and comments from other experts in the field.

2. Where can I post my number theory paper?

You can post your number theory paper on various online platforms such as arXiv, ResearchGate, and academia.edu. You can also choose to submit it to a peer-reviewed journal for publication.

3. How do I choose the right platform to post my paper?

You should consider the target audience, the credibility and reputation of the platform, and any specific requirements or guidelines for paper submission before choosing the platform to post your number theory paper.

4. Do I need to make any revisions before posting my number theory paper?

It is always advisable to proofread and revise your paper before posting it. This will help you to ensure that your paper is error-free and follows proper formatting guidelines.

5. Is it necessary to have co-authors for posting a number theory paper?

No, it is not necessary to have co-authors for posting a number theory paper. However, having co-authors can bring different perspectives and expertise to your research, making it more comprehensive and credible.