Where the books review subforum has gone

• Thread starter Hercule Poirot
  • Start date
In summary, the Science Book Review sub-forum in the Academic and Career Guidance forum has been moved and is no longer listed on the main page. There is no relation with Dr Kaku and it is not Hercule Poirot's fault.
Hercule Poirot
And where the threads contained in this subforum are now??

Hercule Poirot

Physics news on Phys.org
In the Academic and Career Guidance forum, there is a Science Book Review sub-forum.

And no, people can't blame this one on me, no sireeee...

:)

Zz.

Did this subforum have any relation with Dr Kaku?

If you're really Hercule Poirot, you should be able to find the answer.:wink:

I just noticed the other day that the forum had been moved. Did anyone else notice that it isn't listed as a subforum on the main page? Intentionally?

thanx all, it's been a long time since i didn't surf on the physicsforums

1. Where did the books review subforum go?

The books review subforum has been removed due to low activity and lack of user engagement.

2. Can it be brought back?

At this time, there are no plans to bring back the books review subforum. However, if there is a significant demand for it, it may be considered in the future.

3. Will there be a replacement for the books review subforum?

There are currently no plans for a replacement subforum specifically for book reviews. However, there are other subforums such as literature and non-fiction that may be suitable for discussing books.

4. Can I still access old posts and reviews from the books review subforum?

Unfortunately, all posts and reviews from the books review subforum have been removed. This decision was made to declutter the forum and improve user experience.

5. How can I submit a book review now?

You can still share your book reviews in the appropriate subforums such as literature or non-fiction. You can also create a new thread specifically for your book review in the general discussion subforum. We encourage you to continue sharing your reviews and opinions on books with the community.