Where Can I Get A Customized Lab Coat?

• Thread starter Topher925
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lab
In summary, the speaker is looking to buy a lab coat with their university and other logos embroidered onto it. They have been emailing places online with no response and are considering buying the lab coat and taking it to another place to have it embroidered. However, another person suggests putting the logos on themselves using heat activated patches, and questions the need for the university logo. They also mention a personal anecdote about a teacher with a NASA patch on their lab coat. The speaker provides a website where this can be done.
Topher925
I need to buy a lab coat for someone but I want to have our university and some other logos embroidered onto it. Does anyone know of a place where I can have this done and have it done fast? I've emailed a couple places I found online but haven't received any responses.:frown: I'm thinking it might be easier just to order the lab coat but take it to some other place to have it embroidered?

Physics news on Phys.org
You could probably put the logos on yourself. Sometimes they have patches that are heat activated and you sew on as well. No point paying extra money for what you can do just as good on your own, that's my motto! :tongue:

Just wondering, why do you want to have your university logo on it?

I remeber my physics teacher had his lab coat and it had a NASA scientist mission patch on it. Was funny when he tried convincing us he worked for NASA.

1. Where can I buy a lab coat?

Lab coats can be purchased at various places such as medical supply stores, uniform stores, online retailers, and even some department stores.

2. What is the best place to buy a lab coat?

The best place to buy a lab coat will depend on your personal preference and needs. Some may prefer to try on and purchase in person at a store, while others may prefer the convenience of online shopping. It is recommended to read reviews and compare prices before making a purchase.

3. Can I buy a lab coat at a local store?

Yes, you can buy a lab coat at a local store such as a medical supply store or uniform store. It is best to call ahead to check if they carry lab coats and what their selection may be.

4. Are there any specific stores that specialize in lab coats?

Yes, there are stores that specialize in selling lab coats and other medical apparel. These stores may have a wider selection and more knowledgeable staff to assist with finding the right lab coat for your needs.

5. Can I buy a lab coat online?

Yes, lab coats can be purchased online from various retailers. It is important to read reviews and check the return policy before making a purchase. It is also recommended to know your measurements and compare them to the size chart provided by the seller to ensure a proper fit.