Where to Find Original Manuscript of Proof of Taniyama Shimura Conjecture?

In summary, the original manuscript of the proof of Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture can be found in the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey, as well as online through various academic databases and repositories. It is credited to mathematician Andrew Wiles, who presented his proof in 1994 after several years of work. The manuscript is available to the public and there are also versions and translations available in different languages and for non-mathematicians. The proof is still relevant today and is considered a significant mathematical breakthrough of the 20th century.
Leopold Infeld
Where to Find Original Manuscript of Proof of Taniyama Shimura Conjecture?

Can anyone please tell me where i can find the proof of Proffessor Wiles??
I have scoured the web for it in vain. And since i am still not part of any institution, JSTOR have denied acess to me.
Thanx for any help.

Physics news on Phys.org

1. Where can I find the original manuscript of the proof of Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture?

The original manuscript of the proof of Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture can be found in the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey. It is also available online through various academic databases and repositories.

2. Who is credited with the original proof of Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture?

The original proof of Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture is credited to the mathematician Andrew Wiles. He presented his proof in 1994 after working on it for several years.

3. Is the original manuscript of the proof of Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture available to the public?

Yes, the original manuscript of the proof of Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture is available to the public. It can be accessed through the Institute for Advanced Study or through online databases.

4. Are there any other versions or translations of the original manuscript available?

Yes, there are several versions and translations of the original manuscript of the proof of Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture available. These include translations in different languages as well as simplified versions for non-mathematicians.

5. Is the original manuscript of the proof of Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture still relevant today?

Yes, the original manuscript of the proof of Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture is still relevant today. It is considered one of the most significant mathematical breakthroughs of the 20th century and has paved the way for further advancements in mathematics.