Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where to go?

1. Jul 13, 2018 at 10:07 AM #1
    This is a great site but my questions might violate the policy of "new questions are not allowed". Is there another site that is a bit more open? Thanks ahead of time.
    Respectfully,
    "Doc" Holiday

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 13, 2018 at 10:11 AM #2

Borg

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2017 Award

I've been here for years and haven't seen that one.

4. Jul 13, 2018 at 10:26 AM #3
    Appreciate your speedy reply. My problem is I am not adept at Google searches and none of my friends are adept at astronomy.

I guess my questions about the Einstein-Rosen Bridge and The Stefan-Boltzmann Law will remain unanswered for now.

5. Jul 13, 2018 at 10:28 AM #4
    I apologize if that reply was not on the proper thread line.

6. Jul 13, 2018 at 10:45 AM #5

Borg

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2017 Award

What I mean is that I haven't seen issues with people asking questions in order to learn from the many experts that we have here. The only time that I see people run into trouble with that is when they ask questions with the intention of pushing some made-up or discredited theory, delving into philisophical musings or other types of discussions that are restricted by the Terms and Rules in the INFO tab above. If there's something you want to know about, I would start a new thread and ask away.

7. Jul 13, 2018 at 11:09 AM #6
    Thanks for clarifying. That helps a lot!

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted