1. PF Contest - Win "Conquering the Physics GRE" book! Click Here to Enter
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where to start?

1. Jun 15, 2010 #1
    I've tried textbooks (worked with biology :) ), Websites etc. but I came to an understanding that I will need to be showed the examples in physics (year 11). I am now searching video streaming websites and don't know where to start to make it easier for myself? I used to not watch the videos cause I didn't like to listen to it + some other member in my house also hearing it. i don't know but I really dislike that so today I officially thought about using my headphones which is brilliant now!

Anyway besides that adventure, I am doing Nuclear Physics and radioactivity, Electricity and energy from the nucleus. I guess i should start with atoms, coulomb's law etc.? Does anyone also have any liked videos on the net so i can watch them. I like reading but seeing someone else talk at the same time is easier for me. Thank you! And stay positive... Thank you.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted