Where's Our Chopnik? A Call for Tribdog's Return to the Online Community

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
In summary: I was thinking exactly the same thing... :biggrin: Actually it was more like, when Ivan asked where tribdog was, I thought "Yeah. He's pre-conditioned already."
Tsu
Gold Member
Where's our Chopnik?

I haven't seen him around lately and I miss him!11 I wish he'd at least check in with us once in a while. :cry: :cry:

Andy! Would you tell him to please write to his 'mom' and 'Auntie Tsu'? Thanks!1 :smile:

jimmy p!11
Come home!111

Physics news on Phys.org
Offer cookies, Tsu. That might do it.

Math Is Hard said:
Offer cookies, Tsu. That might do it.

Cookies? What? WHERE??!

Yes, but cookies are a standing offer. I give cookies to anyone who asks. BUT YA GOTTA BE HERE TO ASK! :biggrin:

Cookies, franz? How many would you like? *stuffs a half dozen white chocolate macadamia nut with peach glaze cookies into computer* Will that do? :smile:

I was wondering about Jimmy too. I reckon he's got a new girlfriend now, so let's face it guys, we've been... *dumped*... :cry:

the number 42 said:
I was wondering about Jimmy too. I reckon he's got a new girlfriend now, so let's face it guys, we've been... *dumped*... :cry:
I feel so used. :frown: He could at least send us an email and let us know it's "over".

Math Is Hard said:
I feel so used. :frown: He could at least send us an email and let us know it's "over".
My own son... :cry:

He may have a new girlfriend, he may even have moved out which would explain the lack of internet use but until i bump into him or find out where he's moved too I am stuck. He lost his mobile so he will have a new number and i don't know it and he don't know my number.

Just been informed by an associate, that he has moved in above a libary

Last edited:
Well, THAT sounds like a COOL place to live! Hope he's doing OK, though. Thanks for the info, Andy. If you DO get the chance to talk to him, please tell him he's in real deep doo-doo with his PF family. :biggrin:

Tsu said:
white chocolate macadamia nut with peach glaze cookies

That might just cause a joygasm.

lol, moved out and can't afford internet connection. Been there.

and where did Ivan go?
Ivan notseeking?

Just because you're Notseeking Ivan,it doesn't mean he's gone somewhere...

Daniel.

PS.He's here... :tongue2:

but he usually has four or five links everyday for me to not click on.

Wait a minute! If JimmyP is living over a library now, how hard is it for him to get his butt downstairs to use a computer in the library?! :grumpy: No excuses!

tribdog said:
and where did Ivan go?
Ivan notseeking?
Ivan is still here - just spending a lot of time in his S&D forum. He's found a lot of real interesting stuff if anyone wants to check it out! :wink: :biggrin:

Tsu said:
Ivan is still here - just spending a lot of time in his S&D forum. He's found a lot of real interesting stuff if anyone wants to check it out! :wink: :biggrin:

Ha! Its a cover up.

Everyone: JIMMY HAS BEEN ABDUCTED BY SEEKING! :eek:
'Living above a library' is just code for 'orbiting Venus in another dimension with a probe halfway up his left nostril'. I had long suspected that the big alien head was Seeking's passport photo.

the number 42 said:
Ha! Its a cover up.

Everyone: JIMMY HAS BEEN ABDUCTED BY SEEKING! :eek:
'Living above a library' is just code for 'orbiting Venus in another dimension with a probe halfway up his left nostril'. I had long suspected that the big alien head was Seeking's passport photo.
Ivan says 'That's not where we put the probe" :biggrin: He wants to know where tribdog is now. :rofl: :rofl:

Tsu said:
Ivan says 'That's not where we put the probe" :biggrin: He wants to know where tribdog is now. :rofl: :rofl:

Ah, yes, that ought to ease his fears that all that "conditioning" was for naught. :biggrin: :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Ah, yes, that ought to ease his fears that all that "conditioning" was for naught. :biggrin: :rofl:
I was thinking exactly the same thing... :biggrin: Actually it was more like, when Ivan asked where tribdog was, I thought "Yeah. He's pre-conditioned already." :biggrin:

1. Where did you last see Chopnik?

I last saw Chopnik in the laboratory, near the microscope.

2. Have you checked all the storage areas?

Yes, I have checked all the storage areas, but Chopnik is not there.

3. Did anyone else have access to Chopnik?

No, only authorized personnel have access to Chopnik. No one else could have taken it.

4. Is Chopnik equipped with a tracking device?

No, Chopnik does not have a tracking device. It was not deemed necessary for its function.

5. What are the potential consequences if Chopnik is not found?

If Chopnik is not found, it could delay our research project and potentially impact our funding. It is important that we locate it as soon as possible.