Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where's our Chopnik?

1. Jan 13, 2005 #1

Tsu

Gold Member

Where's our Chopnik????

I haven't seen him around lately and I miss him!!11 I wish he'd at least check in with us once in a while. :cry: :cry:

Andy!! Would you tell him to please write to his 'mom' and 'Auntie Tsu'? Thanks!1 :smile:

jimmy p!!11
    Come home!!!!111

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 14, 2005 #2

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Offer cookies, Tsu. That might do it.

4. Jan 14, 2005 #3

Cookies? What!?! WHERE!?!?!

5. Jan 14, 2005 #4

Tsu

Gold Member

Yes, but cookies are a standing offer. I give cookies to anyone who asks. BUT YA GOTTA BE HERE TO ASK!!! :biggrin:

Cookies, franz? How many would you like? *stuffs a half dozen white chocolate macadamia nut with peach glaze cookies into computer* Will that do? :smile:

6. Jan 14, 2005 #5
    I was wondering about Jimmy too. I reckon he's got a new girlfriend now, so lets face it guys, we've been... *dumped*... :cry:

7. Jan 14, 2005 #6

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I feel so used. :frown: He could at least send us an email and let us know it's "over".

8. Jan 14, 2005 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

My own son... :cry:

9. Jan 14, 2005 #8
    He may have a new girlfriend, he may even have moved out which would explain the lack of internet use but until i bump into him or find out where he's moved too im stuck. He lost his mobile so he will have a new number and i dont know it and he dont know my number.

Just been informed by an associate, that he has moved in above a libary

Last edited: Jan 14, 2005
  10. Jan 14, 2005 #9

Tsu

Gold Member

Well, THAT sounds like a COOL place to live!! Hope he's doing OK, though. Thanks for the info, Andy. If you DO get the chance to talk to him, please tell him he's in real deep doo-doo with his PF family. :biggrin:

11. Jan 14, 2005 #10

That might just cause a joygasm.

12. Jan 14, 2005 #11
    lol, moved out and can't afford internet connection. Been there.

13. Jan 14, 2005 #12
    and where did Ivan go?
    Ivan notseeking?

14. Jan 14, 2005 #13

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Just because you're Notseeking Ivan,it doesn't mean he's gone somewhere...

Daniel.

PS.He's here... :tongue2:

15. Jan 14, 2005 #14
    but he usually has four or five links everyday for me to not click on.

16. Jan 14, 2005 #15

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Wait a minute! If JimmyP is living over a library now, how hard is it for him to get his butt downstairs to use a computer in the library?! :grumpy: No excuses!

17. Jan 14, 2005 #16

Tsu

Gold Member

Ivan is still here - just spending a lot of time in his S&D forum. He's found a lot of real interesting stuff if anyone wants to check it out!! :wink: :biggrin:

18. Jan 15, 2005 #17
    Ha! Its a cover up.

Everyone: JIMMY HAS BEEN ABDUCTED BY SEEKING! :eek:
    'Living above a library' is just code for 'orbiting Venus in another dimension with a probe halfway up his left nostril'. I had long suspected that the big alien head was Seeking's passport photo.

19. Jan 15, 2005 #18

Tsu

Gold Member

Ivan says 'That's not where we put the probe" :biggrin: He wants to know where tribdog is now. :surprised :rofl: :rofl:

20. Jan 15, 2005 #19

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ah, yes, that ought to ease his fears that all that "conditioning" was for naught. :biggrin: :rofl:

21. Jan 15, 2005 #20

Tsu

Gold Member

I was thinking exactly the same thing... :biggrin: Actually it was more like, when Ivan asked where tribdog was, I thought "Yeah. He's pre-conditioned already." :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?