Where's SpaceTiger?

• Thread starter tony873004
  • Start date
tony873004
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Main Question or Discussion Point

I haven't seen him post in a while. I hope he's just having a nice summer vacation.

Answers and Replies

wolram
Gold Member
tony873004 said:
I haven't seen him post in a while. I hope he's just having a nice summer vacation.
He is most likely sorting through the bazillion questions PFrs posed.

Phobos
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
SpaceTiger is taking a break from PF due to his busy schedule. We hope to see him return soon.

SpaceTiger
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Phobos speaks the truth. I do hope to be back soon, but it really is best I stay away for the time being. I'm not very good at moderation. :biggrin:

I've been traveling around a lot this summer, so my other excuse has been infrequent internet access. Most of it has been astro conferences, so I hope to return with lots of info on the hot research and theories in astro.

wolram
Gold Member
SpaceTiger said:
Phobos speaks the truth. I do hope to be back soon, but it really is best I stay away for the time being. I'm not very good at moderation. :biggrin:

I've been traveling around a lot this summer, so my other excuse has been infrequent internet access. Most of it has been astro conferences, so I hope to return with lots of info on the hot research and theories in astro.
excuses, excuses, you are just afraid of us, and want to stay dumb :tongue2:
you could stay in touch if you wanted to.

Nereid
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Maybe he's just waiting to see if we really do implement the new IR policy :wink:

(Or maybe it's just that he's going to get a super scoop/sneak preview on WMAP Year Two/Second Data Release :cry: :tongue2: )

Hope to see you back soon ST!

turbo
Gold Member
Nereid said:
Or maybe it's just that he's going to get a super scoop/sneak preview on WMAP Year Two/Second Data Release :cry: :tongue2:
Color me jealous!