1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Whew - HELL YEAH

1. Aug 7, 2005 #1
    Whew - HELL YEAH!!!!

Man, I just killed my minesweeper expert record out of no where. Went from 81 to 71. I was not recording though. I now have an even 100 total. My goal is to break 100, and now it seems extremely realistic :smile: When I saw the score I seriously dropped my headphones off my head and rose out of my seat with both of my hands in the air :rofl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 7, 2005 #2
    God you must have been bored.

4. Aug 7, 2005 #3
    The next semester does not start for 2 more weeks :cry:

5. Aug 7, 2005 #4
    you're still playing this? haha..

good job, though.. i guess.

6. Aug 7, 2005 #5
    I plan on retiring either when I break 100 or when the next semester starts, whichever comes first :smile:

7. Aug 7, 2005 #6
    Because of your previous posts on minesweeper. I have been lured into the secret life of a closet minesweeper. I understand your joy...^5's

8. Aug 11, 2005 #7
    If anyone sitll cares, I just broke into the 60s with a bang, dropped 5 seconds from my previous 70 secons to 65. Attached is a video you can watch with minesweeper clone

video

Last edited: Aug 11, 2005
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?