I Just Shattered My Minesweeper Expert Record

• Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about the speaker's accomplishment of breaking their minesweeper expert record from 81 to 71, with a goal of breaking 100. They shared screenshots and a video of their progress and talked about their love for the game. Other participants congratulated and joked with the speaker.
mattmns
Whew - HELL YEAH!

Man, I just killed my minesweeper expert record out of no where. Went from 81 to 71. I was not recording though. I now have an even 100 total. My goal is to break 100, and now it seems extremely realistic :smile: When I saw the score I seriously dropped my headphones off my head and rose out of my seat with both of my hands in the air :rofl:

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/6482/minesweeperexp7110xw.th.gif

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8875/minesweeperexp7124tm.th.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
God you must have been bored.

The next semester does not start for 2 more weeks :cry:

you're still playing this? haha..

good job, though.. i guess.

I plan on retiring either when I break 100 or when the next semester starts, whichever comes first :smile:

Because of your previous posts on minesweeper. I have been lured into the secret life of a closet minesweeper. I understand your joy...^5's

If anyone sitll cares, I just broke into the 60s with a bang, dropped 5 seconds from my previous 70 secons to 65. Attached is a video you can watch with minesweeper clone

http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/65.mvf

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How did you break your Minesweeper expert record?

I have been playing Minesweeper for many years and have developed strategies to improve my speed and accuracy. Additionally, I have been practicing regularly and analyzing my mistakes to identify areas for improvement.

2. How long did it take you to break your record?

It took me approximately 6 months of consistent practice to break my Minesweeper expert record. I spent several hours each day playing and analyzing my gameplay to identify ways to improve my performance.

3. What is your Minesweeper expert record?

My current Minesweeper expert record is 45 seconds. I am constantly trying to improve and hope to break my record in the future.

4. What techniques do you use to improve your Minesweeper skills?

I use various techniques such as flagging mines, marking safe tiles, and using patterns to identify possible mine locations. I also pay attention to my mistakes and analyze them to avoid making them in the future.

5. Do you have any tips for beginners looking to improve their Minesweeper skills?

Practice regularly, pay attention to patterns and mistakes, and try to improve your speed and accuracy. Also, take breaks to rest your eyes and mind to avoid fatigue. With consistent practice and determination, anyone can improve their Minesweeper skills.