1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Which Degree Option?

1. Jun 22, 2012 #1
    I am contemplating of going for a Physics Degree with the Engineering Physics option. I think it's a good option to possible pursue a graduate degree in aerospace engineering. I am not sure though. Would someone please give me their opinion on the matter of exactly if engineering physics is the right option. If I do go through with this program what exactly should I be looking for as in internships and when should I begin to pursue them?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2012 #2
    Why not pursue your undergraduate degree in aerospace engineering if that is what you are presumably interested in?

4. Jun 22, 2012 #3
    well the college I am at right now, their engineering program is not accredited, but the Physics-Engineering Physics option is. I am then considering a masters program in aerospace engineering or mechanical after i finish my new undergrad.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook