1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Which Engineering University Is Better?

1. Nov 4, 2009 #1
    Which Engineering University Is Better???

I want to complete my UNDERGRADUATION in Engineering in Canada. I want to apply in the 5 universities of Canada which are the following.
    1. Toronto University
    2. Ottawa University
    3. Charlseton University
    4. McMaster University
    5. Ryarson University
    But I am still quite in a fix that in which university which engineering discipline(Electrical/Civil/Mechanical) is better. What are the job prospectus and opportunities of these Electrical/Civil/Mechanical Engineering in future??? Can anyone please suggest me what should I apply in which university regarding a secure and better life in future in Canada.

But what are the other good universities in Canada?

In the meantime, I have applied to the Concordia University in Electrical Engineering and I have got my official acceptance letter from them.

So, which Engineering University should I choose and with which discipline???HELP!!!

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted