1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Which is better for aerospace engineering ISAE TOULOUSE;TU DELFT;UNIV. OF MARYLAND.?

1. Apr 30, 2012 #1
    Which is better for aerospace engineering ISAE TOULOUSE;TU DELFT;UNIV. OF MARYLAND.??

I have got admission into Msc in aeronautics and space system in ISAE Toulouse and Msc in aerospace engineering (control & operations as specialization) at TU Delft, University of Maryland for masters in aerospace engg and autonomous vehicle design at cranefield university...

i have also applied to EPFL Switzerland, TEXAS A&M , ...and results are awaited from them..

Can anyone please suggest me which is the best college to go for..???* n wat should be the order f preference acadmics n jobwise??

i havent recieved any scholorship and also expense wise University of maryland has offered me a provisional admission under which i have to score B or above grade in first 6 credits...also it is costliest then comes TU Delft and then ISAE in monetary terms ..???

which should be the best option to go for..??

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted