Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Which is most important to you? Family, Lover, or Friends?

1. May 28, 2005 #1
    Which is most important to you? Family, Lover, or Friends?

2. jcsd
  3. May 28, 2005 #2

PerennialII

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

There is something "forced" what comes to family ... from this sort of a perspective, so the most precious of friends.

4. May 28, 2005 #3
    i picked lover, cause i'm always more comfortable around guys i'm seeing. for some reason, around friends, i always act a little differently than would be entirely comfortable, because i'm afraid of scaring them off. if its a romantic thing though, i can be myself... i'm just not as worried i guess.

Oh, and i think i actually would've chosen family, cause i really really value a good family... however, my family isn't very fond of me... but i think once i'm married and with children, there would be nothing more important to me.

5. May 28, 2005 #4

ShawnD

Science Advisor

I say lover is most important because, as Gale said, they're easier to be around. Friends are for doing stuff, so unless something is happening, friends really aren't that fun to be with. Lovers are for loving, so you can have fun with them regardless of what you're doing. Family relations are just forced; I don't even like the majority of my family.

6. May 28, 2005 #5
    My online friends :D.

7. May 28, 2005 #6
    Online friends lol. Personally I am a real jackass and family/friends are not important to me at all. Right now, since I am single, I wonder why :smile:, the most important person is me :biggrin: If I was with someone then she would definitely be the most important.

8. May 28, 2005 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Darn, I sort of had to pick "friends" by default. I'm not close to my family, and don't currently have a lover (I'm still taking applications), so friends are the only ones left.

9. May 28, 2005 #8

Evo

Staff: Mentor

My kids right now are the most important and they are my best friends. I don't have a lover either, it's been so long, I don't remember what that was like.

10. May 28, 2005 #9
    Why's that funny? :frown:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?