Well, I think that superconductors at room temperature is feasable and will happen, it will change all of electronics.
I reckon that Fusion is also a good possibility. As far as I know the "Big Ass Laser" also known as BAL has already been used to make fusion happen, it is just impractical on account of using more energy than you get out, and there being some hassles with how to get more tritium and deuterium in and the products of the fusion out, whilst keeping the whole reaction going.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving