1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Which one should i choose?

1. Aug 6, 2010 #1
    Hi,everyone.i finished my senior in high school,and i still can't decide on : should i go to physics or Aerospace ( or maybe Mechanical engineering).since i was a child i have always loved astronomy and wanted to make a super fast space vehicle that can reach to Mars or anywhere else much sooner and faster ,since i entered high school i love physics much much more than i did,but last year that i became more familiar with Aerospace engineering i found that maybe i can bring my dream into reality but i didn't find it as interesting and thrilling as physics ,however i have to confess that i'm much more talented in engineering than physics ,besides i love hands-on work, too.Now i'm so worried about feeling regret maybe in the future.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted