Who can heip me manufacture my engine

• Thread starter fuhandaigou
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Engine
In summary, the speaker has designed a high-speed rotary internal combustion engine that has multiple potential uses, but they are seeking help with manufacturing it. They have shared a video on YouTube showcasing the engine and are open to comments and assistance. They can be contacted at sky-hawk@126.com.
fuhandaigou
I have designed a powerful rotary internal combustion engine. When rotor round one time,engine work six times. It can be used UAV power or portable generator or soldier power.for it is a high speed machine ,we can pay few attention about the seal problem.you know,when the speed of the engine is more higher,the gas is harder to escape .It can be producted only by Stamp-forming Process ,or used electrospark wire-electrode cutting,when manufactory it can save lot of money.but I can't made it.who can heip me manufacture my engine.I have sent a video to YouTube about a rotary engine. If you interesting, please to see it, and give me a comment.my e-mail: sky-hawk@126.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuhandaigou
http://www.econologie.com/forums/machine-rotative-a-piston-annulaire-tri-lobique-vt1455-810.html

Attachments

• ENGINE-3.jpg
    ENGINE-3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 367
  • ENGINE-2.jpg
    ENGINE-2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 369
Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
If you need help to manufacture your rotary engine, you might consider reaching out to some professional manufacturers who specialize in this type of machinery. You can find a list of such companies on various websites such as MFG.com and ThomasNet. Additionally, you can also post your project on freelance websites such as Upwork and Freelancer.com, where you can find experienced engineers who may be able to help you manufacture your engine.

1. Can you recommend a manufacturer for my engine?

As a scientist, I am not directly involved in the manufacturing industry. However, I can suggest doing thorough research and reaching out to various manufacturers in your area to gather quotes and compare their capabilities and prices.

2. How much will it cost to manufacture my engine?

The cost of manufacturing an engine can vary greatly depending on the complexity of the design, materials used, and the manufacturer's rates. It is best to request quotes from multiple manufacturers and compare them to get an estimate of the cost.

3. Can you help me design my engine?

While I may not be able to help you directly with the design process, I can suggest seeking the assistance of an experienced engineer or consulting with a design firm. They will have the expertise and knowledge to assist you in creating a functional and efficient engine design.

4. How long does it take to manufacture an engine?

The manufacturing time for an engine can vary depending on its complexity, the manufacturer's workload, and other factors. It is best to discuss the timeline with the manufacturer during the quote process to get a more accurate estimate.

5. Are there any specific materials or processes I should use for my engine?

The materials and processes used in manufacturing an engine will depend on its intended use and design. It is best to consult with an experienced engineer or manufacturer to determine the most suitable materials and processes for your specific engine.