Who do you guys think is the hottest woman in the world?

I personally find Jessica alba and shakira some of the best looking. does anyone have any opinions or suggestions?

Evo

Mentor
Re: Who do you guys think is the hottest latin woman in the world?

All right, we're not going to start threads on every ethnic group in the world, so we're not going to limit this to any ethnic group.

Evo

Mentor
Re: Who do you guys think is the hottest latin woman in the world?

All right, we're not going to start threads on every ethnic group in the world, so we're not going to limit this to any ethnic group.
I vote for the avatars of MIH, Georgina & hypatia.

If people want to specify the ethnicity of a person, they can within their post. I just don't want a bunch of different threads created.

ok no limit

turbo

Gold Member
@OP: Now, or earlier and in their prime? So much "beauty" has been homogenized by the media in the last few decades that we tend to lose sight of the most attractive ladies among us, including iconic beauties of decades past.

Edit: I don't find size-zero models particularly attractive, though some of my old favorites have not been really curvy.

im talking about in their prime

turbo

Gold Member
Jan Smithers (Bailey Quarters of WKRP in Cincinatti) was a stunner. I think the producers put the oversized spectacles on her in a vain attempt to keep her looks from swamping Loni Anderson.

hottest Latin girl? maybe her:
cristina-chiabotto-03.jpg

turbo

Gold Member
Ignore the heavy eye-liner of the 1960's in her pictures, and Bardot was a real kitten.

Ignore the heavy eye-liner of the 1960's in her pictures, and Bardot was a real kitten.
She's also an outspoken French patriot (and environmentalist), despite being constantly harassed by the French government <3

turbo

Gold Member
Lucy Liu is a current hottie.

Borek

Mentor
Marzena.

I've been informed by Mrs. Snyder that the answer is Mrs. Snyder.

[PLAIN]http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6236/080689457289.jpg [Broken]
http://wordmusic.com/uploads//items-5/080689457289.jpg [Broken]

She is too good!

Last edited by a moderator:

turbo

Gold Member
I've been informed by Mrs. Snyder that the answer is Mrs. Snyder.
My wife is not yet aware of this poll, so I'm in the clear until she gets home, then Smithers, Bardot, and Liu may have to step back. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Borek

Mentor
Awwww. True too!
Her picture is on more than one PFer desktop. Unless the other one changed wallpaper.

With Marzena a close second of course.

Borek

Mentor
No no, that was a draw.

turbo

Gold Member
No no, that was a draw.
C'mon! Jimmy lives in Joisey. His wife can't target you easily.

BTW, Marzena was stunning in your wedding photo, even though my wife thought she was a cradle-robber for snagging you.

Olga Kurylenko

Attachments