Who do you guys think is the hottest woman in the world?

• Thread starter snackster17
  • Start date
In summary: Sorry, I couldn't resist.In summary, the most beautiful women according to the author are Evo, Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, and Linda Park. There is no clear consensus on who is the most beautiful woman in the world.
snackster17
I personally find Jessica alba and shakira some of the best looking. does anyone have any opinions or suggestions?

Physics news on Phys.org

All right, we're not going to start threads on every ethnic group in the world, so we're not going to limit this to any ethnic group.

Evo said:
All right, we're not going to start threads on every ethnic group in the world, so we're not going to limit this to any ethnic group.
I vote for the avatars of MIH, Georgina & hypatia.

If people want to specify the ethnicity of a person, they can within their post. I just don't want a bunch of different threads created.

ok no limit

@OP: Now, or earlier and in their prime? So much "beauty" has been homogenized by the media in the last few decades that we tend to lose sight of the most attractive ladies among us, including iconic beauties of decades past.

Edit: I don't find size-zero models particularly attractive, though some of my old favorites have not been really curvy.

im talking about in their prime

Jan Smithers (Bailey Quarters of WKRP in Cincinatti) was a stunner. I think the producers put the oversized spectacles on her in a vain attempt to keep her looks from swamping Loni Anderson.

hottest Latin girl? maybe her:
cristina-chiabotto-03.jpg

Ignore the heavy eye-liner of the 1960's in her pictures, and Bardot was a real kitten.

turbo-1 said:
Ignore the heavy eye-liner of the 1960's in her pictures, and Bardot was a real kitten.

She's also an outspoken French patriot (and environmentalist), despite being constantly harassed by the French government <3

Lucy Liu is a current hottie.

Marzena.

Borek said:
Marzena.
Awwww. True too!

I've been informed by Mrs. Snyder that the answer is Mrs. Snyder.

[PLAIN]http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6236/080689457289.jpg [Broken]
http://wordmusic.com/uploads//items-5/080689457289.jpg [Broken]

She is too good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy Snyder said:
I've been informed by Mrs. Snyder that the answer is Mrs. Snyder.
My wife is not yet aware of this poll, so I'm in the clear until she gets home, then Smithers, Bardot, and Liu may have to step back. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Evo said:
Awwww. True too!

Her picture is on more than one PFer desktop. Unless the other one changed wallpaper.

With Marzena a close second of course.

No no, that was a draw.

Borek said:
No no, that was a draw.
C'mon! Jimmy lives in Joisey. His wife can't target you easily.

BTW, Marzena was stunning in your wedding photo, even though my wife thought she was a cradle-robber for snagging you.

turbo-1 said:
C'mon! Jimmy lives in Joisey. His wife can't target you easily.

I am trying to be gentle.

BTW, Marzena was stunning in your wedding photo, even though my wife thought she was a cradle-robber for snagging you.

She is stunning on my desktop as well.

Olga Kurylenko

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    2.6 KB · Views: 441
jreelawg said:
Olga Kurylenko

your thumbnail is tiny, i can't judge it all that well

Sorry

Click

Attachments

• olga-kurylenko-james-bond-girl-3.jpg
    olga-kurylenko-james-bond-girl-3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 536
Meh, brown eyes. >_> Has a nice facial structure though.

So many jump to my mind. There can't be any single girl!
Kate Beckinsale
kate-beckinsale-picture-2.jpg

Marissa Miller
http://www.fire-box.net/upload/Marissa_Miller.jpg [Broken] (pretty big img lol)

CLeopetra!

Evo said:
I vote for the avatars of MIH, Georgina & hypatia.

Evo's avatar is the hottest, though, really. (Sidenote: Evo, don't ever change your avatar. I'd not recognise you otherwise.)

The most beautiful may be the most average:
http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten/phil_Fak_II/Psychologie/Psy_II/beautycheck/english/durchschnittsgesichter/durchschnittsgesichter.htm

A pop-sci writeup:
http://www.bu.edu/phpbin/news-cms/news/?dept=1127&id=41272&template=226 [Broken]

...And (an abstract for) the original paper by Winkielman and Halberstadt:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16984298

For me it is a tie between Jessica Alba and Adriana Lima.

I'm not fussy, as long as they have all the bits In the right places I'm happy.

fireflie said:
CLeopetra!

You're a necrophile?
Overall hottest has to be Evo (the real Evo, not her avatar).
As for famous women, I have to admit to being reverse-prejudiced; I have what has been insultingly called "yellow fever". My preference is for Asians, first and foremost, but also blacks or hispanics. While I share bloodlines with the latter 2, I have no logical reasoning for my Asian fetish. This is not to imply that I dislike Caucasians. I also have something for both petite blondes and tall red-heads with green eyes, so you can freely extrapolate my state of horniness at an ABBA concert.
My favourite hormone-stimulating celebrities are Linda Park from "Star Trek: Enterprise", and in no particular order after that:
Christina Chang from "CSI Miami" and "No Ordinary Family"
Sandra Bullock
Angie Harmon
Jessica Alba
Leslie Uggams when she was young
Shakira
Christina Aguilara (Spelling?)
the aforementioned ABBA ladies
the bottom left go-go dancer in the Mini-Wheats commercial

I always had a bit of a thing for "Flipper" (and yes, "he" was a "she"), but my parents and peer pressure forced it onto a back burner.

<h2>1. Who is the hottest woman in the world?</h2><p>This is a subjective question and there is no definitive answer. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one person finds attractive may not be the same for someone else. Additionally, attractiveness is not solely based on physical appearance but can also include personality, intelligence, and other qualities.</p><h2>2. Is there a scientific way to determine the hottest woman in the world?</h2><p>No, there is no scientific method to determine the hottest woman in the world. Attractiveness is subjective and cannot be measured or quantified in a scientific manner.</p><h2>3. Are there any studies or research on the hottest woman in the world?</h2><p>There have been various studies and research on what makes someone attractive, but they are often focused on a specific population or culture. Additionally, these studies cannot determine the hottest woman in the world as attractiveness is subjective and varies from person to person.</p><h2>4. Can societal standards influence who is considered the hottest woman in the world?</h2><p>Yes, societal standards and media influence can play a role in shaping perceptions of attractiveness. However, it is important to recognize that these standards are not universal and can differ across cultures and time periods.</p><h2>5. Is it appropriate to ask who the hottest woman in the world is?</h2><p>It is important to consider the context and intention behind the question. Objectifying and reducing women to their physical appearance is not appropriate. It is important to respect individuals and recognize that beauty is not the most important aspect of a person.</p>

1. Who is the hottest woman in the world?

This is a subjective question and there is no definitive answer. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one person finds attractive may not be the same for someone else. Additionally, attractiveness is not solely based on physical appearance but can also include personality, intelligence, and other qualities.

2. Is there a scientific way to determine the hottest woman in the world?

No, there is no scientific method to determine the hottest woman in the world. Attractiveness is subjective and cannot be measured or quantified in a scientific manner.

3. Are there any studies or research on the hottest woman in the world?

There have been various studies and research on what makes someone attractive, but they are often focused on a specific population or culture. Additionally, these studies cannot determine the hottest woman in the world as attractiveness is subjective and varies from person to person.

4. Can societal standards influence who is considered the hottest woman in the world?

Yes, societal standards and media influence can play a role in shaping perceptions of attractiveness. However, it is important to recognize that these standards are not universal and can differ across cultures and time periods.

5. Is it appropriate to ask who the hottest woman in the world is?

It is important to consider the context and intention behind the question. Objectifying and reducing women to their physical appearance is not appropriate. It is important to respect individuals and recognize that beauty is not the most important aspect of a person.