Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Who do you hate

1. Feb 4, 2006 #1

wolram

Gold Member

Any one is included, actors ,politicians, business men, there are a few i dislike, but can not get up enough steam to hate, i think that some have
    streched the limit of bublic endurance, and sunk to an all time low, only to
    find that they bounce right back again, why?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 4, 2006 #2

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Easy.

"Reverand" Fred Phelps.

When I saw him and his followers demonstrated at Matthew Shepard's funeral with a sign that said "Enjoy Hell", I knew that we have a monster among us.

Zz.

4. Feb 4, 2006 #3
    I would consider him [phelps] a Ku Klux Klan type conservative. How about Howard Stern? I do not believe he is making great contributions to society either.
    -Scott

5. Feb 4, 2006 #4

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I can't really say I hate any politician/actor/business-person/etc in the public spotlight because I don't really KNOW that person. I think its a little unfair to judge someone based on pre-selected information you recieve 2nd and 3rd hand. For example, on a personal basis, i had a friend that i absolutely loved and she was an awesome person. Unfortunately, all people ever said about her were all these mean things and you'd hear all this gossip etc etc back in high school. If i didn't really know her, I woulda thought shes the worst person ever... but since I did know her, I knew a lot of the things said were either lies/exagerated or just completely made up by how nice of a person she was.

6. Feb 4, 2006 #5
    I hate that irritating salesman on television who won't be undersold and dresses up in costumes to peddle his stuff. You've all seen him, every station has one. I hate everything I know about him, which is nothing more than what I see on TV. But I hate all of it. And I'm such a loving person!

7. Feb 4, 2006 #6
    Osama-bin Laden, Al-Zawarhi, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: I'd gladly kill all three of these men. I'd also agree with ZapperZ about Fred Phelps, that guy is a monster.

8. Feb 4, 2006 #7

Pengwuino

Gold Member

haha oh yah i should have mentioned there are some obvious exceptions as to who shoudl be hated without personally knowing them.

9. Feb 4, 2006 #8

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

They'd be gladly to kill us too you know.

Anyways, let's stick with reasonable responses.

I wish I can also respond with an answer, but I can't think of one.

If I had to pick, I say Beyonce because I don't she's hot at all.

10. Feb 4, 2006 #9
    Adolf Hitler,racist poticans the North Korean dictor,Adolf Hitle,Osama-bin laden.I also agree with ZapperZ about that "reverend" what kind of a person show's to some funeral with sign "Enjoy Hell".I herd that some midwestern states were going to pass a protest funeral ban(They should already have and if they do pass it should be punished with the death penelty or life in prison)

11. Feb 4, 2006 #10

Pengwuino

Gold Member

That would probably be quickly shot down by the SCOTUS. Nothing is sacred in this country anymore.

12. Feb 5, 2006 #11

Mk

YOu mean Kim Jung Kim?

13. Feb 5, 2006 #12

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Kim Jon-il....

14. Feb 5, 2006 #13
    Its kim JUNG il, by the way.

All celebrities
    All of MTV people, as they are just full of Sh*t
    EMO Teenagers and Kids
    Hippies
    Philosophers in general
    Animal rights activists

15. Feb 5, 2006 #14

Pengwuino

Gold Member

haha nothing like pointing out someones spelling mistake by making my own spelling mistake. Oh that is a 100% me.

16. Feb 5, 2006 #15

Mk

Yes it is.

17. Feb 5, 2006 #16

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Men like Slobodan Milosevic, Radovan Karadcik, Jesse Helms and other hatred-stirring powerful figures.

As for women, Anita Bryant is a good example.

18. Feb 5, 2006 #17

Curious3141

Homework Helper

I hate people who use "who" when "whom" is appropriate. :biggrin: :biggrin:

19. Feb 5, 2006 #18
    I hate no one.

20. Feb 5, 2006 #19
    I hate people in general.

especially people who are lazy i.e. not as hard-working or intellectual as me.

21. Feb 5, 2006 #20

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I sometimes find those who work hard to be stupid themselves.

There are people who work hard when it is unecessary. They should take it easy and not be in a rush all the time.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?