Who Do You Look Up To? Exploring Role Models and Inspirations

• Thread starter StevieTNZ
  • Start date
In summary: Mike's Mother.In summary, the conversation touched on various people that the participants look up to, such as Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, teachers, family and friends, Bernie Sanders, Steve McQueen, Richard Dawson, Shatner, Greg Bernhardt, PF Admins, PF Mentors, Jimmy Page, Freeman Dyson, farmers, everyday working folks, "Uncle Hub" from "Secondhand Lions", Steve Wozniak, Richard Feynman, Leonardo da Vinci, Frederik Chopin, Albert Einstein, John Stuart Mill, Richard Dawkins, George Carlin, Carl Sagan, Christopher Hitchens, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Bob Dylan, Mahatma Gandhi, Alan Turing,
Giorgio Tsoukalos has a PHD? I thought a PHD diploma would be too large to fit inside of a cereal box.

Physics news on Phys.org
Bacle2 said:
Giorgio Tsoukalos has a PHD? I thought a PHD diploma would be too large to fit inside of a cereal box.
No, he doesn't have a PhD.

Tsoukalos is a 1998 graduate of Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, with a bachelor's degree in sports information and communication.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgio_A._Tsoukalos

Julio R said:
I guess they did not have a college of crackpot.
:tongue:

Evo said:
Tsoukalos is a 1998 graduate of Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, with a bachelor's degree in sports information and communication.
Allow me to translate: entertainment and blather (caca). :grumpy: