Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Who do you think will win the UEFA soccer league ?

1. May 17, 2003 #1

MSI

who do you think will win the UEFA "soccer league" ?

soccer:
    who do you think will win the UEFA "soccer league" ?
    is it juventus or AC milan ?

NBA:
    my favourit team was knocked out ... LAL was knocked by SA

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
  2. jcsd
  3. May 18, 2003 #2
    It is refered to as the UEFA champions league, and i think Juventus will win because they are just that bit better in every position.

4. May 19, 2003 #3

MSI

for me i think AC milan could win it if they start with chevshinko "7" and thomason "5" or segihnio "4" insted of inzahgi "9" in the offense
    they have a good middle and deffinse players and all they need is good offense

i hope they win because my team "manchester utd." was knocked out and AC milan is onther favourit team

soccer:
    manshester utd. is going to have oliver khan as his main goalkeeper ... WoW ,, i like that !

i didn't mention that this topic is for sports news

5. May 19, 2003 #4
    I don't think so . Not sure where you could have heard that one.

Don't know who will win the football, lost interest now Real got knocked out. Probably be a boring 1-0 with two Italian teams.

6. May 19, 2003 #5

MSI

well as you said the game will be sooooooooooooo defensive

and for oliver khan my friend told me that olver said that he hope "want" to leave byren munich and as manchester knw that they immidiatly call him to get him ...... i don't know what happen after that ..[?]

7. May 19, 2003 #6
    I heard that Man U wanted to sign Anti Niemi from Saints but he has said he has no intention of leaving them, which is good news for saints, but i still think Juventus will win the Champions league because they are better than AC milan.

8. May 19, 2003 #7
    MSI - Until you remove that idiotic statement from your signature, most people aren't going to like you or respond to you.

9. May 20, 2003 #8

MSI

thanks for the advice logicalatheistec

lets return to the topic ...
    we heard news about that real madrid is going to have beckham but then the news was wrong ...
    well if it was right what do you think real madrid will be?
    a non-defeated team ..

10. May 20, 2003 #9
    Just because both teams have denied the transfer doesnt mean it isnt going to happen Real also denied that they where signing Figo, Zidnane and Ronaldo, so just because Real denie they are interested doesnt mean they arent gonna sign him.

11. May 21, 2003 #10

MSI

well if they got him they will become a very strong offense team and that will make their game sucks becasue they will win most of them ...

seems that only english and moon people are intersted in sports !

12. May 21, 2003 #11
    Real Madrid win most of their games already the only reason they lose is because of their poor defense, they have 2 of the best full backs in the world salgado right back and roberto carlos at left back, just a shame their 2 central defenders arent very good if they had good cenral defenders they would be the best team in the world!

13. May 22, 2003 #12

MSI

well i hope they don't get a good defence because i hate that team a lot

whats your favourit teams andy , mudler ?

14. May 22, 2003 #13
    I am a Big Southampton FC supporter (Saints), went to the Cup final and cheered them on all the way even after the final whistle when The Saints had lost, but i like Arsenal alot for the style of football that they play, its really amazing to watch when they get it going. and in europe i like real madrid alot just because of their attacking ability.

15. May 29, 2003 #14

MSI

AC-MILAN

AC-MILAN won the UEFA champions league finals .... and defeated juventus ..... WoW

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?