Who do you think will win the UEFA soccer league ?

• Thread starter MSI
  • Start date
In summary: Juventus just have that bit of extra quality that makes them the winners. i don't think AC milan can win it again next year, but they will definitely be in the competition.
MSI
who do you think will win the UEFA "soccer league" ?

soccer:
who do you think will win the UEFA "soccer league" ?
is it juventus or AC milan ?

NBA:
my favourit team was knocked out ... LAL was knocked by SA

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It is referred to as the UEFA champions league, and i think Juventus will win because they are just that bit better in every position.

for me i think AC milan could win it if they start with chevshinko "7" and thomason "5" or segihnio "4" insted of inzahgi "9" in the offense
they have a good middle and deffinse players and all they need is good offense

i hope they win because my team "manchester utd." was knocked out and AC milan is onther favourit team

soccer:
manshester utd. is going to have oliver khan as his main goalkeeper ... WoW ,, i like that !

i didn't mention that this topic is for sports news

Originally posted by MSI
soccer:
manshester utd. is going to have oliver khan as his main goalkeeper ... WoW ,, i like that !
I don't think so . Not sure where you could have heard that one.

Don't know who will win the football, lost interest now Real got knocked out. Probably be a boring 1-0 with two Italian teams.

well as you said the game will be sooooooooooooo defensive

and for oliver khan my friend told me that olver said that he hope "want" to leave byren munich and as manchester knw that they immidiatly call him to get him ... i don't know what happen after that ..[?]

I heard that Man U wanted to sign Anti Niemi from Saints but he has said he has no intention of leaving them, which is good news for saints, but i still think Juventus will win the Champions league because they are better than AC milan.

MSI - Until you remove that idiotic statement from your signature, most people aren't going to like you or respond to you.

thanks for the advice logicalatheistec

lets return to the topic ...
we heard news about that real madrid is going to have beckham but then the news was wrong ...
well if it was right what do you think real madrid will be?
a non-defeated team ..

Just because both teams have denied the transfer doesn't mean it isn't going to happen Real also denied that they where signing Figo, Zidnane and Ronaldo, so just because Real denie they are interested doesn't mean they arent going to sign him.

well if they got him they will become a very strong offense team and that will make their game sucks becasue they will win most of them ...

seems that only english and moon people are intersted in sports !

Real Madrid win most of their games already the only reason they lose is because of their poor defense, they have 2 of the best full backs in the world salgado right back and roberto carlos at left back, just a shame their 2 central defenders arent very good if they had good cenral defenders they would be the best team in the world!

well i hope they don't get a good defence because i hate that team a lot

whats your favourit teams andy , mudler ?

I am a Big Southampton FC supporter (Saints), went to the Cup final and cheered them on all the way even after the final whistle when The Saints had lost, but i like Arsenal a lot for the style of football that they play, its really amazing to watch when they get it going. and in europe i like real madrid a lot just because of their attacking ability.

AC-MILAN

AC-MILAN won the UEFA champions league finals ... and defeated juventus ... WoW

1. Who are the top contenders for winning the UEFA soccer league?

The top contenders for winning the UEFA soccer league are usually the teams that have consistently performed well in the past and have a strong lineup of players. Some examples of top contenders in recent years include Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, and Liverpool.

2. What factors contribute to a team's chances of winning the UEFA soccer league?

There are several factors that can contribute to a team's chances of winning the UEFA soccer league. These include the team's overall performance, their current form, the quality of players and coaching staff, as well as the team's tactics and strategies.

3. Can a team's previous performance in the UEFA soccer league predict their chances of winning in the future?

While a team's past performance in the UEFA soccer league can give an indication of their potential, it is not always a reliable predictor of future success. Each season brings new challenges and changes in team dynamics, so it is important to consider current form and other factors as well.

4. How does home field advantage play a role in the UEFA soccer league?

Home field advantage can play a significant role in a team's performance in the UEFA soccer league. Playing in familiar surroundings with the support of home fans can boost a team's morale and confidence, giving them an advantage over the visiting team.

5. Can underdog teams have a chance at winning the UEFA soccer league?

While the top teams are often favored to win the UEFA soccer league, underdog teams can surprise everyone and make a strong run for the title. Upsets and surprises are not uncommon in football, so it is important to never count out an underdog team.