Which PF usernames stand out as the best?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, WarrenDude likes the sound of ZapperZ and is looking for a username that is not likely to be misspelled. He nominated both dextercioby and franznietzsche. Moonbear is also a cool username. Franznietzsche wins by a country mile.
Danger said:
Could you repeat that in English? :tongue:
Or do you mean Canuk? Didn't you know that in special cases n=s, got to explain everything to you north of the border types. :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
Of course if we want to discuss who has the name referring to the biggest and brightest object I think I take the prize. Unless there are any other rouge galaxies running around. :biggrin:

I like The Bob.

Its a song
Its a friends cat{who ran away and I told them he ran away to the UK, but he was safe at PF}
Its a anti-drinking and driveing program
Its my fathers name

So much with one little name

Andromeda321 said:
Unless there are any other rouge galaxies running around. :biggrin:
Are there also lipstick and mascara galaxies? :tongue:

Danger said:
Are there also lipstick and mascara galaxies? :tongue:
dunno about galaxies, but there's a cat's eye nebula that we could fix up real pretty with a little taupe eye-shadow and liner.

Math Is Hard said:
dunno about galaxies, but there's a cat's eye nebula that we could fix up real pretty with a little taupe eye-shadow and liner.
As long as it isn't too close to Capricorn. You know how horny those old goats get.

how did this thread get so far off track? first we were talking about usernames, and now horny star clusters! I mean WTF? :tongue: :confused:

What? It's not the astronomers' fault that they get to do it in clusters with hot stars... :cool:

I can see we don't lack any imagination... :rofl:

Andromeda321 said:
What? It's not the astronomers' fault that they get to do it in clusters with hot stars... :cool:
Sounds like upstairs at Studio 54... :tongue2:

Danger said:
I'll never use it again! I swear, it doesn't mean that here.
Bladibla said:
Hey!
I was told it was used during the Korean war. I don't think it's one of those terms that's commonly used anymore. At least not that way.
What does it mean among you floppy-heads? ;-p

TOPICS CHANGING RAPIDLY!

TheStatutoryApe said:
Pretty much just a total goofball, nitwit sort of person.

Last edited:
I'd say the best PF username is "Moonbear". Very smooth and only nerdy in a very subtle way. :biggrin:

SpaceTiger said:
I'd say the best PF username is "Moonbear". Very smooth and only nerdy in a very subtle way. :biggrin:

Very smooth, indeed. Kinda like SpaceTiger. You're both extra terrestrial animals. :biggrin:

Oh, and I like Mathwonk. I don't know exactly what 'wonk' means, but the sound is all in need to understand.

TheStatutoryApe said:
I was told it was used during the Korean war. I don't think it's one of those terms that's commonly used anymore. At least not that way.

Your right. It isn't used at all. In fact, i didn't even know it was a bad word for koreans!

I just got a bit 'angry' as a joke. Not that i care about patriotism anyway. Sorry if it were misundertanding.

Joel said:
Very smooth, indeed. Kinda like SpaceTiger. You're both extra terrestrial animals. :biggrin:

Those two need to have a child, just so we could see what the username would be. PlutoMolerat? Callisto Flockhamster?

SpaceTiger said:

:blushing: Aww, you're still just trying to butter me up to get those biology lessons. :biggrin:

hypnagogue said:
Those two need to have a child, just so we could see what the username would be. PlutoMolerat? Callisto Flockhamster?

If they get twins: SpaceBear and MoonTiger would be obvious choices.

And luckily they aren't in the same field, with their knowledge, they could have cosmic battles in the kitchen. :tongue2: :uhh:

franznietzsche said:
Zoobyshoe wins.
I won? I want my prize. By the way, what is it?

zoobyshoe said:
I won? I want my prize. By the way, what is it?

Hey stranger! Where have you been hiding?

Your prize? The other zoobyshoe, of course! :biggrin:

Zoobyshoe?

No, it can't be! I must be having a frontal lobe seizure!

zoobyshoe said:
By the way, what is it?
The Special Curriculum Moonbear biology lessons. :tongue2:

Hi guy. That is a pretty cool name.
I also like Relskid and Mooberrymarz. They both have great member photos too, but that has nothing to do with it. (In fact, until she explained the derivation of it, Relskid's first photo with the shades and hair led me to suspect that her name was some Reggae term.) :redface:

I just encountered one that I've never seen before in GP: Chirpy Chick. And she lives near Brewnog... hmmmm...

I think jcsd is enigmatic in a very charismatic way.

limitapproaches0