Connecting with Fellow Science Enthusiasts on MSN Messenger

• Thread starter Mozart
  • Start date
In summary, the person has msn messenger, and is looking for others who have it and are knowledgeable about topics like science, math, engineering. They are also interested in learning more about topics related to religion.
Mozart
Hey, I was just wondering if any of you guys, and gals have msn messenger. I would love to have a bunch of people to consult that are knowledgeable on topics like science, math, engineering, you know stuff that roxors. I always have questions, and am always interested in learning and listening to science related stuff. My msn is xtremeskater14@hotmail.com (I made it when I was 14 sadly I am no longer an X-TREME SK8ER!111)

Physics news on Phys.org
I have msn messenger. FOR MAC OS X! *clears throat* anyway, I do. hotmailalternateaddress@hotmail.com. Feel free to message me. I'm about 14 hours away from you so I'll be on at later times than others.

You can add me if you want.

rox_jason@hotmail.com

For those of you who perhaps have another IMing software like Yahoo, AIM, or ICQ you can link them all up (along with MSN) through http://www.trillian.cc [Broken]

This way one doesn't have to micromanage different softwares at different times, so everyone is on the same screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to make a new contacts group for PF :tongue2:

motai said:
http://www.trillian.cc [Broken]

This way one doesn't have to micromanage different softwares at different times, so everyone is on the same screen.
Unless of course you have a Mac, in that case you would probably use Fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody got other IM addressed like ICQ/Yahoo/AIM they want to share?

Mk said:
Unless of course you have a Mac, in that case you would probably use Fire.

I use Adium on Mac OS. It handles all the major protocols, and you can really scale it down to the point where you're just sending and receiving messages in plain text. No buddy icons or smilies or any of that crap.

To the OP, I'm chocolatejesus12@hotmail.com but never sign in on MSN. To all the bots collecting these addresses to send spam to us, I use this address specifically for receiving spam, so knock yourselves out.

all my messenger handles are in my profile, i have all the major ones.

1. What is MSN Messenger?

MSN Messenger, also known as Windows Live Messenger, was an instant messaging client developed by Microsoft. It allowed users to communicate with each other through text, voice, and video chat.

2. Is MSN Messenger still available?

No, Microsoft discontinued MSN Messenger in 2014 and replaced it with Skype as their primary messaging platform.

3. Can I still access my old MSN Messenger account?

No, unfortunately, all MSN Messenger accounts were permanently deactivated in 2014. However, you can still access your chat history if you have exported it before the shutdown.

4. Are there any alternatives to MSN Messenger?

Yes, there are many messaging apps available today that offer similar features to MSN Messenger, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Telegram.

5. What were the main features of MSN Messenger?

Some of the main features of MSN Messenger included instant messaging, file sharing, emoticons, webcam support, and integration with other Microsoft services such as Hotmail and Xbox Live.