Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Who here

1. Jun 14, 2004 #1
    plays Counter Strike? I will own all you nubs. kthxbye.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 14, 2004 #2

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

Yeah, who still plays Counter Strike? There must be almost 2 people playing that game. I've moved onto bigger and better things like Enemy Territory and UT2004

Last edited: Jun 14, 2004
  4. Jun 14, 2004 #3
    I haven't played a FPS regularly in ages. I'm probably going to be fragging some enemies when Doom 3 comes out though. Even though my kill to death ratio will probably be something like 1:20. :)

I don't have CS. Is anyone here planning on getting D3?

5. Jun 15, 2004 #4
    There's still a lot of people playing Counterstrike. My little cousins are still crazy about that game which they play all the friggin time.

Nothing more embarassing than getting fragged by a 12 year old kid with a Big Mac in his left hand :rofl:

6. Jun 18, 2004 #5
    ROFL. CS is still the most played game online, there are way over 4000 servers running and most of them full. Enemy territory?!?! hAHHAHAHA.

7. Jun 18, 2004 #6
    i like eggs

8. Jun 24, 2004 #7
    I agree with dduardo. CS is old. Check out UT2004 and Halo. Oh, and people need to stop worshiping CS likes it's a religion. It's a game, it's old, and frankly it's not that good.

9. Jun 24, 2004 #8

Moe

While you're at it, you could check out BF1942 or one of its countless mods.

10. Jun 24, 2004 #9

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

America's Army is pretty good too. Although, I never got the hang of it. Stupid parachute missions. Could never get the timing right.

11. Jun 26, 2004 #10
    I used to play America's Army a lot. I agree that the parachute mission is tough, but you just have to align the arrow in between the north and south as you jump if I remember correctly.

Ever since the latest update my account got messed up and had to start again with a 10 honor which is a drag.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2004
  12. Jun 26, 2004 #11
    What is "parachute mission" ? I never played America's army before ? What are you guys taling about ?

13. Jun 27, 2004 #12
    i'm confused between special forces and the original. I've completed training in both (or i thought). Are they two seperate games or did they get merged.

14. Jun 27, 2004 #13
    I asked a question, but why no one answered ?

15. Jun 27, 2004 #14

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

America's army is a FPS developed the by the United States army as a propanganda tool to get people to enlist in the army. I don't care much about that and just play for fun.

16. Jun 27, 2004 #15
    Thanks dduardo for your answer,

17. Jun 27, 2004 #16
    TenNen, google is powerful. This was in the description of the first search result:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?