Who I am - or am not.

• Thread starter Old Geezer
  • Start date
Hello,

First of all, I'm probably the only person here who has never been to college. Okay, I did get an Associate's Degree from a community college fifty years ago (I was trained as an optician). They called (still do) the place a community college, but I always thought of it as a trade school. Anyway, it served me well for twenty years and you might say it probably saved my life (kept me out of the fighting in Vietnam while I was in the service back then.

Right now, I'm a retired civil servant who does volunteer work at the VA hospital in Buffalo.

I'm here because this is probably the only place that can answer a problem that has been bothering me do years.

I'll get to that in the proper place.

Best regards,
Paul Neupert
Tonawanda, NY

RonL

Gold Member
Hello,

First of all, I'm probably the only person here who has never been to college. Okay, I did get an Associate's Degree from a community college fifty years ago (I was trained as an optician). They called (still do) the place a community college, but I always thought of it as a trade school. Anyway, it served me well for twenty years and you might say it probably saved my life (kept me out of the fighting in Vietnam while I was in the service back then.

Right now, I'm a retired civil servant who does volunteer work at the VA hospital in Buffalo.

I'm here because this is probably the only place that can answer a problem that has been bothering me do years.

I'll get to that in the proper place.

Best regards,
Paul Neupert
Tonawanda, NY
From one old geezer to another, :woot: welcome :smile:
Read the rules and behave yourself and you'll be fine. :biggrin: