Who is the Funniest Person at PF?

• Thread starter Les Sleeth
  • Start date
Les Sleeth
Gold Member
Which PF member makes you laugh or smile the most? It doesn't have to be outright jokes or humor that does it, maybe it is just they way they are or think.

I will start out and nominate Saint as the funniest person at PF. Not only does he keep me cracked up with his questions, he is totally unrepentant about it.

Last edited:

Answers and Replies

Hahaha, Seconded. Saint is hilarious.

Tom Mattson
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I vote tribdog!

Evo
Mentor
Wow, this is hard!!!!!

In no particular order, for being funny on a consistent basis - tribdog, jimmy p, Tsunami, Math Is Hard, Moonbear, Gokul, The Bob, Artman. tribdog may be the Grand Prize winner.

Marcus surprises me many times with his humor. :approve:

I'm rarely affected by text written without someone tangibly nearby to enjoy it with me;therefore, I have a difficult time voting. Through analysis of certain behaviors and writing styles I would say jimmy p has a unique sense of humor that is quite interesting.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
funny folks

Better count yourself in there Evo. I remember at least two occasions when I have sprayed a mouthful of soda pop all over the monitor due to one of your clever quips! :biggrin:
and yeah, I gotta agree, Tribdog is pretty darn funny... especially when he waxes poetic! :smile:

I vote for chroot. I find his constantly having to deal with the crackpots at this site quite humorous.

Paden Roder

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I know he's been gone a while, but we mustn't forget Zooby !

Les Sleeth
Gold Member
Math Is Hard said:
Better count yourself in there Evo. I remember at least two occasions when I have sprayed a mouthful of soda pop all over the monitor due to one of your clever quips! :biggrin:
and yeah, I gotta agree, Tribdog is pretty darn funny... especially when he waxes poetic! :smile:
You too MiH, your angst over chemistry is pretty funny. After all these great recommendations I have lots of new humor to check out. You guys are right about Tribdog though, I forgot about him. If anyone remembers Alexander, I used to laugh so hard at his logical processes.

Evo
Mentor
Gokul43201 said:
I know he's been gone a while, but we mustn't forget Zooby !
Yes, zooby was a riot!!!! :biggrin:

So was Njorl!!!!! He always had me in stitches!!!! :rofl: Does anyone know what happened to him???

If anyone wants to read up on some of the funniest threads on PF, go here https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=42220

Last edited:
Jimmy P. Hands down.

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ooooh...how could I forget Njorl ? :eek:

This one's among my favorite Njorl quotes (from the oft repeated brain teaser involving the liar and the truth teller)

"You ask, while imitating Sam Jackson, "Which way to City A. If you're lying to me, I'm gonna come back and kick you're ass. I don't give a damn about no logic puzzles! What kinda jackass brothers always lie while the other tells the truth! DON'T ANSWER THAT! It was rhetorical. Don't they teach you rhetoric in logic puzzle land, you lamea** m***** f*****!"

Njorl"

BoulderHead
Two categories: Oblivious and Raw Talent

Saint and Tribdog :rofl:

JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I thought this site was about being serious. :confused:

I have no clue who I would vote for.

I'll vote for Bush, since that's what most people do when they don't know who to vote for. :grumpy:

Note: Stay on topic.

Zero was pretty funny.

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Under the oblivious category, the was the "cubered girl"...remember her, Boulder ?

She had only one post, and it was quite serious and emotional, but the heartless scavengers that we are, we jumped on it as soon as the thread looked dead.

MSI
maybe zero, tom and boulderhead..
i dunno .. i haven't been here for a loo....oo.ong time so i can't judge.

Saint his immoraly funny.

Saint is so funny, he probably thinks we are complimenting him by voting him as the funniest person. :rofl:

I find it hard to vote for the funniest person as everyone here keeps me smiling (for I don't laugh out loud). However, I think that Njorl was most consistent with humor in his posts.

BoulderHead
Under the oblivious category, the was the "cubered girl"...remember her, Boulder ?
Indeed, this one had a high placing. :tongue: Sad was I she never returned. :frown:

She had only one post, and it was quite serious and emotional, but the heartless scavengers that we are, we jumped on it as soon as the thread looked dead.
Like ravenous John Crow (vulture) did we partake in that feast. :biggrin:

I am the least funny.

i find it most insulting that i am not nominated...

marlon

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
:eek: I nominate marlon :eek: (now where do I put this horse's head ?)

Gokul43201 said:
:eek: I nominate marlon :eek: (now where do I put this horse's head ?)
You shall be extensively rewarded through many offers you cannot resist...

il marlonissimo...

jimmy p
Gold Member
Hmm, I will vote Ivan Seeking... to be different. Actually a lot of the time his threads make me crack up. And him and zooby had that pretty cool patent thread.