Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Who is the terrorist?

1. Dec 11, 2004 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 12, 2004 #2
    This sounds really good but I can't see the words after the first part so I don't know what they're saying. Would be really powerfull otherwise. Anyone know how to fix it or of another version somewhere?

4. Dec 13, 2004 #3
    yup, very good song... and meaningful too

5. Dec 13, 2004 #4
    Yeah, it sounds really great and good,
    I know the language they were singing by, the words are cool!

6. Dec 13, 2004 #5
    If you want a rough idea of what it says, it's essentially:

"You think I'm a terrorist? You invaded my homeland and killed my relatives, all I'm doing is defending myself. You're the real terrorist, you're the agressor, you started it, I'm fighting for my dead relatives and my homeland. You just want me to be passive so you can take more of my land and kill more of my relatives, but I'm not going to be, I'm going to keep fighting you."

7. Dec 14, 2004 #6
    ... and the most important part for me...

when will you stop calling me a terrorist, when you hit me and i turn my other cheek to you?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2004
  8. Dec 14, 2004 #7
    About the part you mentioned Klusener, it was in a middle of a longer question,
    roughly translation is this:

when will you stop calling me a terrorist, when you hit me and i turn my other cheek to you?

What do you want to be? Bow down on my land or bent on my knee?

This type of question is the arabic language means may be a little bit different from english -as what i read in an artcile- : The question above mean: The answer is NO! They want more to do than that to stop calling you a terrorist.

Greetings to the Holy-Landers in thier occupied homeland

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?