When will the terrorist label stop?

• News
  • Thread starter Bilal
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a rap music video that discusses the Palestinian conflict and challenges the label of "terrorist" placed on them. The participants in the conversation praise the song for its message and meaningful lyrics, but one person expresses difficulty in understanding the words after the first part. Another person provides a rough translation of the song and its powerful message. The conversation ends with a greeting to the Palestinian people.
Bilal
Funny Palestinian Rap music
http://www.jsalloum.org/erhabe.wmv

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
This sounds really good but I can't see the words after the first part so I don't know what they're saying. Would be really powerfull otherwise. Anyone know how to fix it or of another version somewhere?

yup, very good song... and meaningful too

Yeah, it sounds really great and good,
I know the language they were singing by, the words are cool!

Smurf said:
This sounds really good but I can't see the words after the first part so I don't know what they're saying. Would be really powerfull otherwise. Anyone know how to fix it or of another version somewhere?
If you want a rough idea of what it says, it's essentially:

"You think I'm a terrorist? You invaded my homeland and killed my relatives, all I'm doing is defending myself. You're the real terrorist, you're the agressor, you started it, I'm fighting for my dead relatives and my homeland. You just want me to be passive so you can take more of my land and kill more of my relatives, but I'm not going to be, I'm going to keep fighting you."

... and the most important part for me...

when will you stop calling me a terrorist, when you hit me and i turn my other cheek to you?

Last edited:
About the part you mentioned Klusener, it was in a middle of a longer question,
roughly translation is this:

when will you stop calling me a terrorist, when you hit me and i turn my other cheek to you?

What do you want to be? Bow down on my land or bent on my knee?

This type of question is the arabic language means may be a little bit different from english -as what i read in an artcile- : The question above mean: The answer is NO! They want more to do than that to stop calling you a terrorist.

Greetings to the Holy-Landers in their occupied homeland

1. Who is considered a terrorist?

A terrorist is someone who uses violence or threats of violence to intimidate or coerce a government, organization, or society for political, ideological, or religious reasons.

2. What are the common characteristics of a terrorist?

There is no one set of characteristics that define a terrorist. However, some common factors among terrorists include a belief in a cause or ideology, a sense of grievance or injustice, and a desire for attention or recognition.

3. How do individuals become terrorists?

There is no single pathway to becoming a terrorist. Factors that may contribute to an individual becoming a terrorist include exposure to extremist ideologies, feelings of marginalization or injustice, and personal grievances or trauma.

4. Are all terrorists religious extremists?

No, not all terrorists are religious extremists. While some terrorist groups may have religious motivations, others may be driven by political or ideological beliefs. Additionally, not all individuals who identify as religious extremists engage in terrorist activities.

5. How do governments combat terrorism?

Governments combat terrorism through a variety of means, including intelligence gathering, law enforcement efforts, and diplomacy. They may also implement measures such as border security, counterterrorism legislation, and international cooperation to prevent and respond to terrorist attacks.