Who Is This Guy?

I've been trying to find out who the guy in the center is, I've seen this picture before, but I never could figure out who he was. And who's the guy on the bottom left?

[PLAIN]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs294.snc4/41057_158014187546953_100000151191614_532296_7417597_n.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Che Guevara, in the middle.

cronxeh
Gold Member
Yukio Mishima

Who is the guy top left? He doesn't look important at all. He just looks like some guy taking a picture of himself in a car.

Who is the guy top left? He doesn't look important at all. He just looks like some guy taking a picture of himself in a car.

proberly. tineye doesn't recognize it.

Top left looks like Seung-Hui Cho, who committed the mass shooting at Virginia Tech.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/82/Cho_Seung-hui_NBC.jpg

:rofl:

Oops, I should have told you, that's a friend of mine who decided to put his picture in with these other historical figures as a joke.

I wonder if I should tell him he looks like Seung-Hui Cho. :uhh:

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
:rofl:

Oops, I should have told you, that's a friend of mine who decided to put his picture in with these other historical figures as a joke.

I wonder if I should tell him he looks like Seung-Hui Cho. :uhh:

Oh, that's hilarious!

Guy, bottom right needs wear his glasses when he shaves around his mustache.
My husband had that problem with one side until he began wearing his.
Looks like this guy has a PROBLEM :yuck: with both sides.... hmmm.

Top left looks like Seung-Hui Cho, who committed the mass shooting at Virginia Tech.

'Cause all Asians look alike right? lol

:rofl: Oops, I should have told you, that's a friend of mine who decided to put his picture in with these other historical figures as a joke...

Yeah, haha, lol, I'm a graduate of Virginia Tech '88 who takes this matter of someone killing dozens of students on a campus very seriously.

Find more worthy "friends."

Yeah, haha, lol, I'm a graduate of Virginia Tech '88 who takes this matter of someone killing dozens of students on a campus very seriously.

Find more worthy "friends."

Are you implying that he meant to look like the guy who committed the mass murder?

That wasn't the case at all, he wasn't trying to look like anybody.