Who is your alter ego?

SOS & MIH, I think your alter egos are twin sisters. You're starting to look more and more alike every night.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Huckleberry said:
SOS & MIH, I think your alter egos are twin sisters. You're starting to look more and more alike every night.
It's scary, isn't it? We're almost Siamese twins, but SOS got all the brains.

SOS2008
Gold Member
Math Is Hard said:
It's scary, isn't it? We're almost Siamese twins, but SOS got all the brains.
:rofl: :rofl: Yeh, right! There was a TV program I saw once where they interviewed women and asked them if they would trade intelligence for a smaller butt. Some answered "yes" immediately, while others thought awhile before answering "yes." So if I have all the brains....? :grumpy:

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
No worries. My derriere makes fans wherever I go!

Should I warm up the mud pit for the next match?
please, please, please?

JamesU
Gold Member
My alter ego would be the nicest, stupidest, and most unsarchastic person on earth.

I'm a twin and people keep asking which of the two of us is the evil one. So I guess my alter ego is the good one. :devil:

Danger
Gold Member
Andromeda321 said:
I'm a twin and people keep asking which of the two of us is the evil one. So I guess my alter ego is the good one. :devil:
You must join the 'Sistahood' so that I might be able to respond appropriately to a statement like that. (I've been warned about collateral damage.)

Alter ego? I don't have one of those. I'm brainstorming and nothing good's coming up. Zen monk? No, I don't have the communal monk demeanor. Street thug? Well, it might be nice but probably not. Musician, maybe a pianist, but that would probably not be so different from what I do now anyway. Maybe I could have been a charismatic cult leader.

JamesU
Gold Member
I think you should go with the charismatic cult leader. They're pretty popular :tongue2:

Or a professional soccer player.