Who lives on the west coast, USA?

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Usa
In summary: I can't believe you actually went off and looked for a news article for thatI can't believe you actually went off and looked for a news article for thatWhy? It only takes a few seconds, and we're talking about Fresno...
Smurf if you do come by Albuquerque, I live about a mile from I-40. And forget Sushi from me, I might take you to Wendy's if you're lucky :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
I think I'd rather poke my eyes out than eat your wendys

Math Is Hard said:
I'm near Santa Monica, and I think I might be older than you! :smile:
Cool! On both counts! LOL. We should do sushi sometime. There's a Sushi Roku near you, I think.

But even though you're like 50 years old, Barbie, you still have the body of a 16 year old. (Some people say it's all plastic, but I don't believe it.) I'd still *look* like the old fogey. :smile:

Smurf said:
I think I'd rather poke my eyes out than eat your wendys

If want to eat healthy and good then you could find a nice fisherman’s wharf. Of course if you just want to eat good and cheap you could find an IN N OUT...order a double double animal style...:tongue2: Those are good.

Now if you get a chance I would recommend you go by Visalia and then head over to the Sequoia national park where you will find General Sherman...the world’s largest living organism. A very worth while trip..

MIH is 50 years old?

No, but Barbie is.

pattylou said:
Cool! On both counts! LOL. We should do sushi sometime. There's a Sushi Roku near you, I think.
But even though you're like 50 years old, Barbie, you still have the body of a 16 year old. (Some people say it's all plastic, but I don't believe it.) I'd still *look* like the old fogey. :smile:
That sounds like fun, Patty. I would invite you over for dinner but I've put out all these http://www.textfiles.com/humor/smurf-03.txt" on my lawn and they might be difficult to navigate around at night!:biggrin:
And, no, matt, I'm not quite the same age as Barbie. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, I guess I misunderstood your reference there :redface:

Math Is Hard said:
I've put out all these http://www.textfiles.com/humor/smurf-03.txt" on my lawn and they might be difficult to navigate around at night!:biggrin:
LOL! I particularly like the recipes using trapped smurfs. Here's a couple:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Tasty Smurf Recipies
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smurf Dogs

12 Smurfs
1 Slice Smurf Cheese
2 Cans of Smurf Beans
1 Can A&W Smurf Sauce

Heat oven to 400. Place the smurfs in a large pan filled with the A&W
Smurf
sauce and the Smurf beans. Now cut the cheese into 12 strips. Place the smurfs
into the pan. Now place one strip of cheese on each smurf. Let it bake for 20
to
25 min. Makes 4 or 5 servings.

Garlic Smurf Bread

30 Smurfs, whole
3/4 Cup margarine, melted
1/8 Teaspoon garlic

Heat oven to 425. Mixe the butter and garlic. Now brush the mixture onto
the
smurfs. Place in a pan and bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
This
goes good with anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mostly grew up in N. Long Beach. Tsu and I lived in the Valley and around Glendale for a time.

I live in Orange County (aka The OC) not far south of LA. Not sure if I would be able to make it to the LA area on short notice though. Keep us posted.

if you're taking the long way to mexico... i live just a short way away from western US... three days out of the way... maybe 4 or 5... but its worth it. East coast is really the place to be!

and anyway, what're you going to do in mexico? some final destination? or just bussing down, then bussing back? I've always wanted to go to mexico... but why're you going in summer... you know its hot there?

Gale said:
if you're taking the long way to mexico... i live just a short way away from western US... three days out of the way... maybe 4 or 5... but its worth it. East coast is really the place to be!

and anyway, what're you going to do in mexico? some final destination? or just bussing down, then bussing back? I've always wanted to go to mexico... but why're you going in summer... you know its hot there?
I have few set destinations, but Chiapas is a main goal of mine.