Alright, this is great. Have any of you been to "playsite.com"? If you sign up there, you can play against me in the "Social Chess Lobby" (I'm Mentat_pf at that site). I'd love to play against any of you sometime soon .
I hadn't played for years until I downloaded some chess software the other day. I get my arse whipped by the computer every time.... Well not entirely true, we seem to end up in stale mate a heck of a lot, which is probably better than losing.
Being the nerd I am, I signed up for the chess club my junior year. Before I didn't know how to play at all, but by the end of the year I think I could hold my own against an intermediate player. I should reallu practice though - haven't played since the end of the school year. Hehe, we should play on shockwave sometime.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving