Who's the Millionaire? Who Got the Millionth Post?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: Yep, unless it's deleted. Which is why we don't take post count as a sign of achievement here. :rolleyes:
tribdog
who got the millionth post here?

Physics news on Phys.org
What do you mean?

We have come quite a way from the millionth post. Must've been from a few months ago.

What did he win?

And what an inspired post it was. Well done Hoot :biggrin:

Hmmm, I wonder who will be the first to have a million posts. :biggrin:

Last edited:
did euclid say that? cool.

Supposedly he did. Its my favourite quote.

dontdisturbmycircles said:

WELL! THAT sounds like a challenge circles...:tongue2:

......BTW I'm beating you by 51! HAHAHAHAHA...I'm winning you'll never catch up!:biggrin:

Well if it takes you 30s to make a post. I think it would take you ~1.4 years to post 1 million times assuming you post threads on PF for 16 hours a day. Have fun :wink::smile:

Last edited:
Well if it takes you 30s to make a post. I think it would take you ~1.4 years to post 1 million times assuming you post threads on PF for 16 hours a day. Have fun :wink::smile:

Darn! If only my posts in GD counted, I'd probably be there by now! :rolleyes: :rofl:

Are GD posts added to the grand total?

Slowly making my way to that 1,000 mark...

Moonbear said:
Darn! If only my posts in GD counted, I'd probably be there by now! :rolleyes: :rofl:

Yea, more than half of my posts are outside of GD, probably 80%. I wonder who has the most non GD posts on PF. :smile:

Ki Man said:
Slowly making my way to that 1,000 mark...

Me too, verrryyy slowly :cool:.

I wonder who has the most non GD posts on PF. :smile:

Wouldn't that just be the person with the highest post-count?

Here you go, kids. PF Top Ten:

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/4205/pftoptenxo3.png

Looks like I've got to quit slacking. I'm all the way at the bottom of the first page at #30. If GD and PW&A posts were counted, I'm sure Ivan, Evo, Moonbear, and Russ would all be over 20,000.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think the post counter under one's nickname would simply burst. :tongue:

There's a poster on the forum for the Miami Hurricans rivals.com affiliate rumored to have over 1,000,000 posts, but he never hits the national board so I've not see him. Most I've ever seen is Mike@LG from Lakers Ground with around 30,000 since 2001. I'm sure someone here has seen higher, though.

Back in the good ol days we got awards for most posts and GD counted.

Hmmm it would seem as if PF is only 4yrs old according to the join dates up there. Quite amazing, with as many members now active and the level of activity I would have guessed it was older.

PS - thanks LYN for the list :)

Last edited:
The original PF was started before that. The join dates from then are long gone I think.

radou said:
I think the post counter under one's nickname would simply burst. :tongue:

Lol, either that or the person would collapse due to fatal finger pains..

tribdog said:
The original PF was started before that. The join dates from then are long gone I think.

ah that would explain it, thanks.

Halls of Ivy-12,060

G01- 409

...I'm not that far behind.....

I still don't know why we forgot to stop counting posts in philosophy. :yuck:

I think, therefore I am a philosopher.

Evo said:
I still don't know why we forgot to stop counting posts in philosophy. :yuck:

But then my post count would dwindle under 1,000! How about you just let me pre-screen every post that a member makes in philosophy, and I'll decide what counts and what doesn't.

If someone gets credit for asking a homework or feedback question, I think he gets credit for his personal crank philosophy idea.

loseyourname said:
But then my post count would dwindle under 1,000! How about you just let me pre-screen every post that a member makes in philosophy, and I'll decide what counts and what doesn't.
:bugeye: That would be quite an undertaking.

If someone gets credit for asking a homework or feedback question, I think he gets credit for his personal crank philosophy idea.
Yep, unless it's deleted. Which is why we don't take post count as a sign of achievement here.

What is "Who's the Millionaire? Who Got the Millionth Post?"

"Who's the Millionaire? Who Got the Millionth Post?" is a popular online game where users compete to be the one to make the millionth post on a designated forum or social media platform. The winner is usually rewarded with a prize or recognition.

How do you determine who wins the millionth post?

The millionth post is usually determined by the forum or platform's administrators or moderators. They can track the number of posts and declare the user who makes the millionth post as the winner.

What happens if multiple users make the millionth post at the same time?

In the event of a tie, the prize or recognition may be split among the users who made the millionth post. Some platforms may have specific rules in place to determine the winner in case of a tie.

Is "Who's the Millionaire? Who Got the Millionth Post?" a legitimate game?

While it may not be a traditional or official game, "Who's the Millionaire? Who Got the Millionth Post?" is a popular and legitimate way for online communities to engage and reward their users.

Are there any strategies to increase my chances of winning the millionth post?

Since the millionth post is usually determined by chance, there is no guaranteed strategy to increase your chances of winning. However, some users may try to time their posts or collaborate with others to increase their chances.