Welcome! Looking for Arabs? Join Now!

• Thread starter Quarkycharm
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary, a new member joined the forum and was welcomed by others. They talked about being Arab and one member shared a humorous story about being experimented on by the government. They also discussed politics and made a joke about being a 6" tall communist with blue skin and white hair.
Quarkycharm
Hey all,

I just joined this forum and looking forward to getting along. Nice board! :biggrin:
I was just wondering, is there any arabs around?

Physics news on Phys.org
Not me. Or maybe me. This semi-anonymous stuff is kinda weird. :rolleyes:
Seriously though--not me.

Welcome to PF Quarkycharm! Since it's the weekend, you might have to wait until Monday for a welcome fish and the initiation ceremony. :biggrin: How about a cup of coffee instead?

Moonbear said:
How about a cup of coffee instead?

With extra sugar please! :biggrin: :biggrin:

There's bilal, who is Palestinian, if he's still around.

I was arab once... Then the government captured me and did experiments on me. They stuck me in a big black machine and before I knew it I was a 6" tall communist with blue skin and white hair. There's a slight possibility I'm less than mentally stable too.

Smurf said:
I was arab once... Then the government captured me and did experiments on me. They stuck me in a big black machine and before I knew it I was a 6" tall communist with blue skin and white hair. There's a slight possibility I'm less than mentally stable too.
That's not Communist you ninnie, it's Andorian. If you insist upon discussing politics, at least know which side you're on.

Smurf said:

Oh, then this must be you! :biggrin:
anddori0.jpg

1. What is this website about?

This website is a platform for connecting with Arab individuals and communities.

2. How do I join this website?

To join this website, simply click on the "Join Now" button and follow the prompts to create an account.

3. Is this website only for Arabs?

While this website is primarily for connecting with Arabs, anyone can join and interact with the community.

4. Are there any membership fees?

No, this website is completely free to join and use.

5. What features does this website offer?

This website offers features such as creating a profile, joining communities, messaging other members, and participating in forums and discussions.