Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Whos hotter?

1. May 28, 2003 #1

Dx

whose hotter?
    :wink:

SHANIA TWAIN
    OR
    FAITH HILL

Yes, lets get some comments from everyone, women welcomed also. Lets have some fun with this.

My answer is my lovely wife Sofia, i luvs you. Te Amo! But if i werent married i would chose SHANIA :wink:

2. jcsd
  3. May 28, 2003 #2
    Faith Hill, she is younger (even if it is just 2 years).

4. May 28, 2003 #3

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Shania, no question. Given the choice of watching the videos of either of those no-talent bimbos with the volume on "Mute", I definitely choose Shania.

5. May 28, 2003 #4
    Hmmm... I'm going to have to go with your lovely wife Sofia as well.

eNtRopY

6. May 28, 2003 #5
    well i dont really see either of them so dont bother reading this but after carful deduction i have found neither are as hot as me

7. May 28, 2003 #6
    Ghoncheh Tazmini.

She's got a book out too. Seasons of the heart Vancouver : Elm Tree Press, 1999, ISBN 0-9686200-0-0. Poetry. You can read an essay of hers here: http://greatgame.no.sapo.pt/acopiniao/CentralAsiaSurvey.pdf

Date of Birth (Era): 1974
    Place of Birth: Tehran, Iran

Her bio:
    And you can find a bunch of her poems here: http://www.persianpoema.com/Poets/Contemporary/

If you're wondering where you may have seen her, she was the Arabian lady in Baghdad at the start of The Thirteenth Warrior.

8. May 28, 2003 #7
  9. May 29, 2003 #8
    I thought I was the only one who watched CMT like that!!!

10. May 29, 2003 #9
    LOL, well, he did say to have some fun with this, didn't he? :smile:

Almost forgot to cast my own vote.

You got to have Faith. However, neither are really my type, but that Sophia...

Last edited: May 29, 2003
  11. May 29, 2003 #10
    Comments from the peanut gallery;

performance wise
    I have only seen little glimpses of each performer in action. Faith Hill seems too long and gangly, not moving her body well. Shania Twain, on the other hand seemed a small, thin little thing that moves well. So, if they are both ‘shaking it’ I think the edge goes to Shania.
    winner = Shania

Body wise
    Both are thin, though Shania looked like she needed more meat on her bones. Both look good and I don’t see enough difference to make a distinction.
    winner = could go either way, can’t decide.

Face wise
    Shania can look nice in some photos and average or below average in others. Faith, to me, is the better looking of the two. She has more of a wholesome, go to church and raise a family look, while Shania looks more like a cocktail waitress.
    winner = Faith

Singing wise
    From what little I’ve heard it seems Faith is more of a soulful country type, while Shania is more of an upbeat ‘countryish’ pop-type. Faith may have a nice voice, but Shania has a nice clear voice herself and, best of all, can emit these little ‘who, who’ type sounds that make old Boulder want to grab her tightly…
    winner = Shania

Boulder's pick
    If I had to choose one as a lifelong partner I’d probably pick Faith. If I could choose one for a nightlong partner, I’d go with Shania.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2003
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?