Who's Mkaku?

• Thread starter Zantra
  • Start date
Ok I'll be the one to say it. I mean does he post on these boards? I'm just curious because he must be pretty important to get his own forum!

No one's mentioned it, so maybe I'm just out of the loop?

Dr. Michio Kaku is the co-founder of String Field Theory, and is the author of international best-selling books such as Hyperspace, Visions, and Beyond Einstein.

Click on this link for more information on dr. Kaku.

There used to be forums too at www.mkaku.org,[/URL] but now they have been trasvered to PF.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsu

Gold Member
He's my HERO! He is such a good author that he was able to get even ME (a total NON-nerd ) to understand String Theory. Now that's IMPRESSIVE!

Sunfist

I agree. He's a pretty groovy guy.

megashawn

Science Advisor
I think the question was not so much who he is, but if he is a member here, and perhaps his username.

But then again, that would kinda make having a username pointless, so I'd respect his right to remain annoymous.

Just like me :)

Sunfist

LOL, no, he's a real person. Go here: Dr. Kaku's Web Site and have a look around. He's not a poster here because he is "above" haunting a forum like us guys who have not invented a major theory.

Mega is right- I was just thinking he must post here, or have some kind of connection to these boards to warrant moving his forums here. But then also, why would someone as important as him bother with little old us?:wink:

I hope there will be one of those Q & A's again with dr. Kaku soon, I can't wait

Last edited: