Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Who's The Greatest Physicist?

1. Mar 21, 2006 #1
    Cathrine Zeta-Jones:

[​IMG]

Or Angelina Jolie?

[​IMG]

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 21, 2006 #2

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Two options?

I pick other.

4. Mar 21, 2006 #3
    That's fine as long as "other" fits the black skintight suit criteria.

5. Mar 21, 2006 #4

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I have some formal physics training. And sometimes I wear a black skintight suit... at night... when I'm alone. Does that mean I'm in the running? :redface:

- Warren

6. Mar 21, 2006 #5
    I have to go with Zeta-Jones here!

7. Mar 21, 2006 #6
    If you like. You'll have to post a picture, though. I suppose Arildno might possibly vote for you.

8. Mar 21, 2006 #7
    Yes, she demonstrated a particularly advanced understanding of laser-physics, I thought, with the sinuous way she snaked her skin tight clad body under that alarm beam.

9. Mar 21, 2006 #8

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

10. Mar 21, 2006 #9
    Ahh yes, I remember that very well.

11. Mar 21, 2006 #10
    I’d have to go with Angelina out of the two. But then again, I would probably have to go to a clinic to be tested afterwards.

12. Mar 21, 2006 #11

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

13. Mar 21, 2006 #12
    I really don't know how to classify this entry. There's physics, sure, but the absense of a black skin-tight suit reminds me of Dennis Conner entering the America's Cup Yacht race in a catamaran. The other contestants may well object, I don't know.

14. Mar 21, 2006 #13
  15. Mar 21, 2006 #14

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, you're right, I may have to concede. However, you have to admit, this is one of the funniest pictures ever made, er, I mean, taken:

[​IMG]

- Warren

16. Mar 21, 2006 #15
    That's where she keeps her baby when shes not driving with it on the dash board.

17. Mar 21, 2006 #16
    Well, someday, perhaps, we'll have a semiconductor physics poll with a metalic pantaloon requirement...or who knows. Dennis Conner did win the cup that year.

18. Mar 21, 2006 #17
    that britney spears physics site weirded me out. i didn't know what to think when i was reading it. also, she did wear that red leather suit in the oops i did it again video... now is she in the running?

19. Mar 21, 2006 #18
    Well, if you think you get to sleep with the one you vote for, I'm curious to know who you pick in the Einstein vs Newton threads.

20. Mar 21, 2006 #19
    I'm all confused Gale. I thought I'd put up two evenly matched candidates, but the public seems to demand great variety.

21. Mar 21, 2006 #20

JamesU

Gold Member

This needs to be added to GD classics...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?