Who's the next?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
Lisa!
Gold Member

Main Question or Discussion Point

Have you niticed that GDer disappaer one after the other one? :uhh: First tribdog (personaly I've not met him), ... and recently Danger. Well I myself was about to disapear for awhile , but well you weren't lucky! :tongue2:

Who is the next in your oppinion? :uhh:

Answers and Replies

Don't forget about jimmyp, he was the origional disppearer, speaking of which i am going to a party with him tonight!

As for who's next, dunno hope its someone i dont like though!

Evo
Mentor
Andy said:
Don't forget about jimmyp, he was the origional disppearer, speaking of which i am going to a party with him tonight!
Do me a favor when you see chopnik, smack him with a smelly tuna and tell him that's from his PF mom. And tell him it's his PF aunt Tsu's birthday. :grumpy:

hmmm, i think thats abit mean but also kinda funny so what the hell i might aswell!

JamesU
Gold Member
you are forgettting BT, and huck. But for who's next....I think cronxeh. Evo, turn this into a poll.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I predict that the next PF'r to disappear will be...wait, what's that noise? OMG what is that... <end transmission>

Hurkyl
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ivan Seeking has not disappeared. Go about your business.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Hurkyl said:
Ivan Seeking has not disappeared. Go about your business.
Yes I have!!! :grumpy:

JamesU
Gold Member
[tex]I|see|you![/tex]

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ivan Seeking said:
Yes I have!!! :grumpy:
*talks loudly into the room in general* Gee, I wonder where Ivan went? Nope, I don't see him anywhere. Could he be under this sofa cushion? Nope, not there. How about in that closet? Nope, not there. Maybe he's sitting in front of his computer? Nah, no reason to look there, he would never be hiding there. Maybe he's hiding behind the curtains? Nope, not there either. I just don't know where he went or how he disappeared so quickly. :rolleyes:

JamesU
Gold Member
gee moonbear, you don't even know? :uhh: :rolleyes:

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhh.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yomamma? Did you hear something? I thought I heard someone say, "Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhh," but I don't see anyone. Nah, I must have just imagined it. Maybe it was the wind. :rofl:

JamesU
Gold Member
I see an alien

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
yomamma said:
I see an alien
That's not an alien. What you see is the result of Oregon weather, and a terrible rice picking machine accident.

JamesU
Gold Member
spare me the details.....wait....I thought you weren't here! :grumpy:

Lisa!
Gold Member
And who do you like to disappear the next? :rolleyes:

yomamma said:
you are forgettting BT, and huck. But for who's next....I think cronxeh. Evo, turn this into a poll.
No, they had disappeared long time ago. Actually I've been here for more than 3 months, but I've never seen them online! You know something people who are always in invisible mode reminds me of ghosts. :wink: You see GD is so quiet and nobody is around but suddenly you see a new post by one of them! :uhh: :biggrin:

JamesU
Gold Member
I've never met franzneitche, but I want to know franzbear's father.

Lisa!
Gold Member
So you want him to appear not disappear!

JamesU
Gold Member
yes!!!!!!!