Who's the next?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
In summary, members of the Physics Forums community have been noticing that many of their fellow members have been disappearing one after the other. Some notable disappearances include tribdog, Danger, and jimmyp. There is speculation as to who may be next, with mentions of BT, huck, and cronxeh. One member even jokingly suggests smacking another member, chopnik, with a smelly tuna for his PF mom and aunt's birthday. However, it is revealed that some members who are believed to have disappeared are actually just in invisible mode. There is also mention of a potential alien sighting, which turns out to be a result of an Oregon weather accident. The conversation ends with a member expressing curiosity about another member's father.
Lisa!
Gold Member
Have you niticed that GDer disappaer one after the other one? :uhh: First tribdog (personaly I've not met him), ... and recently Danger. Well I myself was about to disapear for awhile , but well you weren't lucky! :tongue2:

Who is the next in your oppinion? :uhh:

Physics news on Phys.org
Don't forget about jimmyp, he was the origional disppearer, speaking of which i am going to a party with him tonight!

As for who's next, don't know hope its someone i don't like though!

Andy said:
Don't forget about jimmyp, he was the origional disppearer, speaking of which i am going to a party with him tonight!
Do me a favor when you see chopnik, smack him with a smelly tuna and tell him that's from his PF mom. And tell him it's his PF aunt Tsu's birthday. :grumpy:

hmmm, i think that's abit mean but also kinda funny so what the hell i might aswell!

you are forgettting BT, and huck. But for who's next...I think cronxeh. Evo, turn this into a poll.

I predict that the next PF'r to disappear will be...wait, what's that noise? OMG what is that... <end transmission>

Ivan Seeking has not disappeared. Go about your business.

Hurkyl said:
Ivan Seeking has not disappeared. Go about your business.

Yes I have! :grumpy:

[tex]I|see|you![/tex]

Ivan Seeking said:
Yes I have! :grumpy:
*talks loudly into the room in general* Gee, I wonder where Ivan went? Nope, I don't see him anywhere. Could he be under this sofa cushion? Nope, not there. How about in that closet? Nope, not there. Maybe he's sitting in front of his computer? Nah, no reason to look there, he would never be hiding there. Maybe he's hiding behind the curtains? Nope, not there either. I just don't know where he went or how he disappeared so quickly. :rolleyes:

gee moonbear, you don't even know? :uhh: :rolleyes:

Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhh.

Yomamma? Did you hear something? I thought I heard someone say, "Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhh," but I don't see anyone. Nah, I must have just imagined it. Maybe it was the wind. :rofl:

I see an alien

yomamma said:
I see an alien

That's not an alien. What you see is the result of Oregon weather, and a terrible rice picking machine accident.

spare me the details...wait...I thought you weren't here! :grumpy:

And who do you like to disappear the next? :rolleyes:

yomamma said:
you are forgettting BT, and huck. But for who's next...I think cronxeh. Evo, turn this into a poll.
No, they had disappeared long time ago. Actually I've been here for more than 3 months, but I've never seen them online! You know something people who are always in invisible mode reminds me of ghosts. :wink: You see GD is so quiet and nobody is around but suddenly you see a new post by one of them! :uhh: :biggrin:

I've never met franzneitche, but I want to know franzbear's father.

So you want him to appear not disappear!

yes!

What is the meaning of "Who's the next?"

"Who's the next?" is a phrase that is often used in reference to predicting or speculating about the next person or thing to take a particular role or position. It can also be used as a rhetorical question to express curiosity or anticipation about what will happen next.

How can "Who's the next?" be applied in scientific research?

In scientific research, "Who's the next?" can be used as a question to identify and study patterns or trends in data. For example, a scientist may ask "Who's the next?" to determine which species is most likely to become extinct based on past extinctions.

Is "Who's the next?" a reliable method for predicting outcomes?

No, "Who's the next?" is not a reliable method for predicting outcomes. While it can be a useful tool for identifying patterns and trends, it is important to use other scientific methods and data to make accurate predictions.

Can "Who's the next?" be applied to all fields of science?

Yes, "Who's the next?" can be applied to all fields of science. It can be used in biology to predict the next species to evolve, in physics to identify the next breakthrough discovery, and in medicine to determine the next disease outbreak.

What are some other ways "Who's the next?" can be used in science?

"Who's the next?" can also be used in science to identify potential successors or successors to a particular research project or position. It can also be used as a question to encourage critical thinking and curiosity in scientific studies.