Whose Signatures Spark Debate?

• Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date
In summary, signatures can be subjective and vary from person to person. Some popular choices for aesthetically pleasing signatures include Leonardo da Vinci, Pablo Picasso, and Vincent van Gogh. There are also many famous scientists with interesting signatures, such as Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, and Isaac Newton. Authenticity of a signature can be determined through various methods, including comparing it to known examples and using scientific techniques. It is possible for a person's signature to change over time due to factors such as age and personal preferences. Some experts believe that a person's signature can reveal certain personality traits, but this is not scientifically proven.
fresh_42
Mentor
Insights Author
2023 Award
I just found me reading someone's signature which I wanted to express to like.
However, the "like" button is inappropriate. And sometimes the signatures raise questions.
So I thought this might be a place to comment what elsewhere couldn't be commented.

Edit: The signature I've read reads: "Michigan go Blue" :smile:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Hmmm sounds familiar!
My sister and my nephews live in MI which involves me in heavy debates about politics. In addition the internet test which candidate I'd prefer ended up blue, too. :smile:

1. Whose signatures do most people find aesthetically pleasing?

This is a subjective question and varies from person to person. However, some popular choices include Leonardo da Vinci, Pablo Picasso, and Vincent van Gogh.

2. Are there any famous scientists with particularly interesting signatures?

Yes, there are many scientists with unique and interesting signatures. Some examples include Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, and Isaac Newton.

3. How do you determine the authenticity of a signature?

Authenticity of a signature can be determined through various methods such as comparing it to known examples, analyzing the pen strokes and pressure, and using scientific techniques such as ink and paper analysis.

4. Is it possible for a person's signature to change over time?

Yes, a person's signature can change over time due to various factors such as age, physical conditions, and personal preferences. It is not uncommon for a signature to evolve or vary slightly over the years.

5. Can a person's signature reveal anything about their personality?

Some experts believe that a person's signature can reveal certain traits about their personality, such as confidence, creativity, and attention to detail. However, this is not a scientifically proven concept and should be taken with a grain of salt.