Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Why Asian guys don't like White girls and vice versa?

1. Jun 29, 2005 #1
    Do you know the reason why Asian guys don't like White girls and vice versa?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 29, 2005 #2
    no why dont they like each other

4. Jun 29, 2005 #3
    That is an interesting question. Speculation would have one believe the riggid social standards for the Asian culture would push Asian men to want to marry Asian women and treat them the way they do. As far as the general attitude towards the female caucasian population, I don't know.

~Kitty

5. Jun 29, 2005 #4

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

If Asian guys don't like white females,ha,they don't know what they're missing :devil: :tongue2: :!!)

Daniel.

6. Jun 30, 2005 #5

Lisa!

Gold Member

I don't think it's always true.But maybe height is 1 of the problems.White girls are usually tall and Asian guys are short!and maybe Asian men are jealous about their gfs and wives but white girls want to be free!

How about asian girls and white men?

7. Jun 30, 2005 #6

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Lethal combination.:devil: Ever heard of sexual turism in SE Asia...?:tongue2:

Daniel.

8. Jun 30, 2005 #7
    Umhh, some A/F like white men and vice versa. I personally think about 10% to 15% of A/F date W/M in the United States. Anyway, I think interracial dating and marriage should not be encouraged. What do you think of it?

9. Jun 30, 2005 #8

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This is very silly. I am caucasian, and the last boyfriend I was serious with was of Japanese descent. Our relationship had nothing to do with race. We simply had a lot of interests in common and enjoyed each others' company.

10. Jun 30, 2005 #9

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

It means you (had) found a person which wasn't blind. :uhh: :wink:

Daniel.

11. Jun 30, 2005 #10

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Dex, if your girlfriend should ever doubt what a sweetheart you are and how lucky she was to have snagged you, just send me her e-mail address and I'll be happy to remind her of what a great guy you are. o:)

12. Jun 30, 2005 #11

Lisa!

Gold Member

Why not?We're all human and we're free to choose.maybe it would help to get world peace sooner.and their children may inherit good traits of both side.I don't say it should be encouraged but it also shouldn't be discouraged, too.

13. Jun 30, 2005 #12
    I think it is just your own personal view since love actually doesn't have any borders.

About height as a reason for 'why', I don't think it is correct, most of the people from Europe or North America I have met are shorter than 178 cm. They are the white guys I have met not the white guys I haven't met anyway...

14. Jun 30, 2005 #13

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Let's not stereotype people by race.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?