Why do all the old skool go missing?

• Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date
The summary of this conversation is that some members of the forum, including Njorl, Zoobyshoe, and Zero, are currently missing or taking a break from the forum. This is a common occurrence and is likely due to real life obligations. One member expresses shock at this, but another quotes a famous line from Shakespeare's Hamlet. In summary, some members are currently absent from the forum, but this is a normal occurrence and is likely due to real life responsibilities.
jimmy p
Gold Member
Why do all the "old skool" go missing?

Where is Njorl and his red jumpsuit?

Where is Zoobyshoe?

Where is Zero?

:cry:

Physics news on Phys.org
jimmy p said:
Where is Njorl and his red jumpsuit?

Where is Zoobyshoe?

Where is Zero?

:cry:

I'm sure they will be back, sometime members need a break for whatever reason, usually it's because they are busy with real life :)

Greg Bernhardt said:
I'm sure they will be back, sometime members need a break for whatever reason, usually it's because they are busy with real life :)

I find that frankly shocking. Admittedly I have been away for 3 days but there is still no excuse! :smile:

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio!

1. Why do all the old skool go missing?

There could be a variety of reasons for this phenomenon. Some possible explanations include natural causes such as aging and health issues, societal factors such as discrimination or lack of support for older individuals, and personal choices such as retirement or moving to a different location.

2. Is there any scientific evidence to support the idea that all old skool go missing?

No, there is no scientific evidence to suggest that all old skool individuals go missing. While there may be trends or patterns in the disappearance of older individuals, it is not a universal occurrence.

3. Are there any preventive measures that can be taken to reduce the likelihood of old skool going missing?

Yes, there are steps that can be taken to reduce the risk of an older individual going missing, such as staying in contact with loved ones, ensuring they have access to necessary resources and support, and implementing safety measures such as tracking devices or emergency plans.

4. Can mental health conditions play a role in the disappearance of older individuals?

Yes, mental health issues can be a contributing factor to the disappearance of older individuals. Conditions such as dementia or Alzheimer's may affect an individual's ability to remember their surroundings or find their way home, increasing their risk of going missing.

5. What can be done to help find and bring back missing old skool individuals?

In cases where an older individual has gone missing, it is important to act quickly and involve law enforcement. Utilizing media and community resources to spread awareness and gather information can also be helpful in locating the missing individual.