Why do girls think everyone wants them all the time?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary: I thought until I started observing people here. There are a lot of people out there that are caught up in this "game" and it's not a good thing. It's just a matter of time before somebody gets hurt.this is just too funny, women (and I am sure men too) have better things to do than scheme and plot to "net"...or at least that is what I thought until I started observing people here. There are a lot of people out there that are caught up in this "game" and it's not a good thing. It's just a matter of time before somebody gets hurt.
The answer to the question, 'Why do girls think everyone wants them all the time?'
is simply - because they are wrong.

In general men only want them for an hour or two. 'All the time' gets in the way of important things like football and drinking with their buddies :biggrin:

The commonly held perception that men are more predatory than women when it comes to sex is probably widely believed because it's true. It's simple supply and demand. There are always a lot more males willing to indulge in casual sex than women and so there is a lot of jostling amongst the males to find the more 'obliging' women and unfortunately this view of men as sexual predators is reinforced as there are too many men who don't take no for an answer which gives the rest of us a bad name. Too many men seem to think twisting a girl's arm up behind her back until she says yes equals consensual sex :biggrin:

Btw does nobody else think there is something more than a little creepy about the number of men on here who admit to pretending to be a female on line?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Btw does nobody else think there is something more than a little creepy about the number of men on here who admit to pretending to be a female on line?

Ha! I used to do that when I was 12 when I would go and talk to people in lesbian chat rooms.

Topher925 said:
Ha! I used to do that when I was 12 when I would go and talk to people in lesbian chat rooms.
Uhh okay... :uhh:

Art said:

I was joking. Doesn't convey well in black and white pixels.

But I am in touch with my feminine side.
Quite often its says, "Don't touch me there! I don't even touch myself there!"

baywax said:
I was joking. Doesn't convey well in black and white pixels.

But I am in touch with my feminine side.
Quite often its says, "Don't touch me there! I don't even touch myself there!"
lol I wasn't referring to you baywax, I understood you were joking and I wasn't limiting my observation to only this thread.

Topher925 said:

yyyeeeaahh, there are some things that you just might want to keep to yourself and not actually admit to, especially over the net where everything is up to interpretation...

Art said:
lol I wasn't referring to you baywax, I understood you were joking and I wasn't limiting my observation to only this thread.

Oh fine, ignore me then... (hee hee)

Another reason why many want women all the time is because they are the spenders in society. At least, they buy stuff other than beer and pay per view.