I installed XP on one of my home systems today. I spend 3hrs looking on the MS web page for SP1a so it would recognize a 300GB HD, then started all over again on SP2. The stinking MS site has links for both all over the place, they all seemed to be circular and none of them had the actual D/L link. I would follow a link which said get the sp here it would take me to another page with a link back to the starting place. Frustration! I did finally get it done. GRRRR!! :grumpy: Then I came to work, where I have been developing an Excel VBA program to aid us in some some long tests we need to run. I have a working copy but am still making some changes and adding features, so I made a copy of my working version to modify for my next rev. I spend several hours last night coding without being able to trouble shoot. (The working version was running a test on the tool). When I finally got to test my new code, the program would not execute code that was unchanged from the first version. I never was able to understand why it would not work but have finally, after ~6hrs of frustration trying to understand what was wrong, imported the identical code that works in my operating code. I think I am back on track now. OK I feel better now I HATE MICROSOFT!