Why do my legs hurt so bad?

1. I haven't done anything to strain them, but the muscles in my thighs are just burning. I can't get comfortable enough to go to sleep and I'm tired. I feel like I have to keep walking around or at least keep bouncing my legs because as soon as I stop moving them the burning comes back. Its driving me nuts. It is definitely lactic acid build up, it has to be, but I don't know what caused it.

2. jcsd
  3. Did you do a lot of walking or running today?

4. I just walked across the street to the store and back. Less than half a mile.

5. It's the herpies acting up again.

6. I don't think I have herpes I think the HIV killed it.

7. I've been bouncing my legs for about 45 minutes and the pain has receded. I know its going to come right back, but I'm going to try getting to sleep before that happens.

8. russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Having never used them before, a half mile is an awful lot for your first time walking.

9. Sort of like that headache you got the other day?

10. turbo

turbo 7,366
    Gold Member

Wham!!!! Can't Touch This!

11. Its so fun to tell jokes around people smart enough to get them.

12. russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Look, I couldn't find my hammer and it seemed like a good idea at the time...

13. I would recommend amputation, just to be safe... for both the sore legs, and the headache.

14. DaveC426913

DaveC426913 16,128
    Gold Member

Where the hell do you live that has streets that wide??

15. DaveC426913

DaveC426913 16,128
    Gold Member

Sounds like my wife's problem. She's never figured out what it is.

How old are you? How is your weight?

16. I'm 39. And weight about 15 minutes. just kidding 155 pounds 6' long. My legs are really bothering me tonight, even worse than last night.

17. DaveC426913

DaveC426913 16,128
    Gold Member

You could try regular exercise to increase circulation.

18. drink water. it could be dehydration as well, my legs often hurt when im dehydrated. If not, walk for about 20-30 minutes and see if that helps them.

19. DaveC426913

DaveC426913 16,128
    Gold Member

20. I am with NeoDevin on amputation. All you need is a bottle of Jack, a hack saw, and some rope to bite on. See, never as bad as you imagined. You could always go with the peg leg. It's suppose to be the raving new trend.

21. I always thought the double peg leg was particularly stylish.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?