Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Why do YOU like physics?

1. Sep 13, 2003 #1
    what is it about physics that grabs your attention, that makes you want to choose it as a career? FOr me, its how everything is logical, yet at the same time, there can be more than one answer to things (like in quantum and big bang theory, etc)

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 13, 2003 #2
    I love physics because it is the key to the door in which the anwsers to the many mysteries of our universe have been hidden.
  4. Sep 13, 2003 #3
    I've thought about this for many, many years and have come to a tentative conclusion. I'm obviously stark, staring bonkers. That's why I lilke Physics.
  5. Sep 13, 2003 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well, physics ain't my career, but I enjoy studying physics for the insights it gives us into the nature of this reality we find ourselves in.
  6. Sep 14, 2003 #5
    physics is slowly (maybe to slowly) my career. I don't know exactly why. perhaps it's the feeling of being in a cult that one gets when making physics jokes about life with other god-like know-it-all physicists. Maybe it's my passion to take everything apart and build it again from scratch. Maybe it's my anarchic self-sufficient spirit. Maybe it's the adventure of playing in a lab. Maybe it's all I've been doing all my life. Maybe ...
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?