Why do YOU like physics? (1 Viewer)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

what is it about physics that grabs your attention, that makes you want to choose it as a career? FOr me, its how everything is logical, yet at the same time, there can be more than one answer to things (like in quantum and big bang theory, etc)

:smile:

I love physics because it is the key to the door in which the anwsers to the many mysteries of our universe have been hidden.

T

thed

I've thought about this for many, many years and have come to a tentative conclusion. I'm obviously stark, staring bonkers. That's why I lilke Physics.

hypnagogue

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Well, physics ain't my career, but I enjoy studying physics for the insights it gives us into the nature of this reality we find ourselves in.

physics is slowly (maybe to slowly) my career. I don't know exactly why. perhaps it's the feeling of being in a cult that one gets when making physics jokes about life with other god-like know-it-all physicists. Maybe it's my passion to take everything apart and build it again from scratch. Maybe it's my anarchic self-sufficient spirit. Maybe it's the adventure of playing in a lab. Maybe it's all I've been doing all my life. Maybe ...

The Physics Forums Way

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving