Why Did I Drink the Beer? A Confession from an Innocent Thread

• Thread starter franzbear
  • Start date
In summary, a thread posts under its own username after being influenced by cronxeh to drink beer. The other members of the forum discuss and joke about the situation, attempting to find out who is behind the thread's posts. Eventually, yomamma creates a new username, "franzbear," for the thread to use. It is also revealed that yomamma is a young member of the forum, and the thread's posts are a result of a grammar check. The thread's behavior becomes a source of entertainment for the other members.
franzbear
I'm an innocent little thread :cry: I drank the beer because cronxeh told me to!

Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl: Now we have a thread that posts under its own username! :eek:

(Okay, who's the joker behind this one?)

i hate you. that is all there is to it. *takes aim*

franzbear, get back in the thread killer's thread!

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Now we have a thread that posts under its own username! :eek:

i was wondering that too.

Moonbear said:
what do you mean mommy?

i was thinking either Lisa! or Yomamma

It's not me, I'm too tired. I thought originally it was moonbear

yomamma said:
It's not me, I'm too tired. I thought originally it was moonbear

Anyone seen Evo recently? :tongue:

I never thought evo would do such a thing!

Hmmm...yet yomamma and franzbear don't ever seem to be signed in simultaneously. Hmmmm...very interesting, very very interesting. :rolleyes:

jeez moonbear, ruin a joke...

yomamma said:
jeez moonbear, ruin a joke...
It's okay, it was a good joke, but you had to know we'd catch onto you soon enough. :rofl:

Moonbear said:

franzbear said:
everyone want's me dead :cry:

It has to be yomamma, who else would put an apostrophe in 'wants'?! :smile:

:mad: ri-i-i--i-ight...

brewnog said:
It has to be yomamma, who else would put an apostrophe in 'wants'?! :smile:
in case you haven't noticed, most of my posts have apostrophes in the right place.

I am actually suprised at how well yomamma is at grammar, considering his age.

Yeah, I did actually go through a few of yomamma's posts and look for other similar mistakes to try and track down the mystery poster, but couldn't find any.

Looks like I was right for all the wrong reasons, oh well! :smile:

Sorry little man! Pats on head! Have a milkshake on me!

My guess is this is Evo's baby. :rolleyes:

Is the use of 'baby' OK in this context? :confused:

Astronuc said:
My guess is this is Evo's baby. :rolleyes:

Is the use of 'baby' OK in this context? :confused:
We already managed to extract a confession from yomamma. But, yes, "baby" is okay in this context. :biggrin: You'd only be in danger of serious bodily harm if you called Evo the baby. :wink: :approve:

Moonbear said:
We already managed to extract a confession from yomamma.
So PF allows multiple userid's? I figured only Admins and Supermentor's could do that. Hmmm.

But, yes, "baby" is okay in this context. :biggrin: You'd only be in danger of serious bodily harm if you called Evo the baby. :wink: :approve:
:rofl: That could be fun. When I was young and single and foolish, I would have been tempted. :biggrin:

Anyway, I would never call Evo or any of the sisters - baby.

Astronuc said:
Anyway, I would never call Evo or any of the sisters - baby.
Nah nor me, for some reason the 'sheilas' don't like it :smile:

Astronuc said:
So PF allows multiple userid's? I figured only Admins and Supermentor's could do that. Hmmm.
You can sign up with them, but you won't last long with them, especially when you're acting suspiciously, as most people tempted to sign up with multiple usernames are prone to do. But, since it was just a joke, if yomamma gets in trouble for it, I'll donate one of my "get out of banning free" cards to him. I think there's precedence set for joke uses of multiple usernames, as for3to0won might be able to confirm for us. :wink: :wink:

Has Yomomma ever actually revealed his age? We all assume that he is young, probably my age...Has he ever actually said how old he is though?

I thought he said somewhere that he was 13, or 14, or somewhere around those two numbers.

edit... looking at his profile, his birthday is, according to him, May 12, 1992

Sorry Yomamma, but I thought it was pretty obvious myself.
And I'm sure that Evo wouldn't let him get in trouble for this... well depending.

this entire thread turned out to be a grammar check...you guys don't work for th school to you?

*looks around...*

yomamma said:
this entire thread turned out to be a grammar check...you guys don't work for th school to you?

*looks around...*
:rofl: You know, your grammar would be pretty near to perfect if you'd just learn to use the "shift" key to capitalize the first letter of your sentences. :biggrin:

It was good for a laugh to see "franzbear" posting. :biggrin: We've truly lost control of him, haven't we?

I'll give everyone franzbear's username and password, and if we feel like posting anonymously, we can post as him

user: franzbear
Pass:jasmine (my cat's name)

and I don't capitalize because I don't care

nor do i (most of the time)

my problem is sometimes one finger gets faster than another when it shouldn't

I think nobody could be as lazy as I'm, but I'm happy I've met some of them here! o:) yomamma has mentioned his age in his profile!?(yomamma or Yomamma?)

yourdadonapogostick :devil: ,you were so clever when you thought franzbear was me! :grumpy: :bugeye: :devil:

franzbear said:
I'm an innocent little thread :cry: I drank the beer because cronxeh told me to!
This is the first case I discover drinking beer can kill people. i know well who drank the poison.

yomamma said:
I never thought evo would do such a thing!
I thought she would.
:rofl:

yomamma, creating that user name was way cool! I really like that. :rofl:

thank you

*bows*

1. Why did you drink the beer?

As a scientist, I cannot answer this question for the individual in the confession. However, there could be a variety of reasons including peer pressure, curiosity, or simply enjoying the taste of beer.

2. Was it a conscious decision to drink the beer?

Again, I cannot speak for the individual in the confession, but drinking alcohol is typically a conscious decision. However, there are instances where someone may have consumed alcohol without realizing it, such as in a food or drink that contains alcohol.

3. Is drinking beer harmful?

Moderate consumption of beer is not typically harmful for adults. However, excessive consumption can lead to negative effects on one's health and well-being. It is important to drink responsibly and in moderation.

4. Should I feel guilty for drinking beer?

Feeling guilty for drinking beer is a personal decision and can depend on individual beliefs and values. However, if drinking beer goes against personal or religious beliefs, then one may feel guilty for drinking it.

5. How can I avoid drinking beer in the future?

If someone wants to avoid drinking beer in the future, they can make a conscious decision to not consume it. They can also find other activities or drinks to enjoy instead. Additionally, seeking support from friends, family, or a professional can be helpful in avoiding alcohol consumption.