Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Why I think I'm the man for Evo

1. Dec 30, 2004 #1

Tsu

Gold Member

"Why I think I'm the man for Evo"

Here's your chance, gentleman. We (the Sisterhood) think Evo needs a man. I'm tired of her whining about being alone all the time, and constantly ending up injured and in the hospital ER from her efforts at home maintanence and repair - or just being basically clumsy. :rofl: She also needs someone who can work a heavier hand with her JAWS OF DEATH dog. Having someone there to let her in when she locks herself out of the house in her underwear would be nice, too.

So! If you are funny, kind, highly intelligent, the not-TOO-jealous type, and GENTLEMANLY, you may woo our sister for the next month or so, whereupon we shall decide whether there shall be a double or triple wedding on Valentines Day. :rofl: :rofl:

Who would like to be Evo's man?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 30, 2004 #2

ph

amitsun=cool name

Tsunami

How openminded is evo? Is this open only to men? I am a very happily newly/weeded gal.

tell evo, as corny as this is, when she loves without expectation/fear perfect love will find her.

when you solicit you elicit unknowingly. :devil:

good luck to you.

not being a party-popper, as a matter of fact i have a bro who is single that fits the bill :smile:

he wouldn't agree though :devil:

4. Dec 30, 2004 #3
    I CALL DIBS!!! Wait, there's that intelligence thing...but then again I can cook AND make tuxedo strawberrys. Oh, and I warm up the lotion BEFORE I rub da foots.

:!!) :blushing:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2004
  5. Dec 30, 2004 #4
    Come on guys, I can't be the only one that thinks Evo is dreamy. Besides, I don't think Tsu and Evo will let me win by default. (fingers crossed)

6. Dec 30, 2004 #5

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I just noticed that :!!) Dimitri Terryn :!!) is back online... hmm... possibility? I always liked him - he was sweet, handsome, and very generous with the chocolate. I wouldn't mind having him as a PF brother-in-law.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2004
  7. Dec 30, 2004 #6

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

...and taken !!

But I'm sure that's a detail that can be worked around. :rolleyes:

8. Dec 30, 2004 #7
    Hey, I saw she wanted a physicist for christmas, would she settle for one in the making?

9. Dec 30, 2004 #8

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You mean like a "starter kit"?

10. Dec 30, 2004 #9

No, more like a half finished product! I only have one article in my cv, and that is a 'co-authorship' contribution to the article.

11. Dec 30, 2004 #10

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well, I am confident we'll find just the right fella. Now hold still, Evo, I need to hem your wedding dress.

Attached Files:

12. Dec 30, 2004 #11
    Hey, im supposedly smart dont believe im as smart as the website said but here's hoping! I can cook, i enjoy working around the home i like working on cars and i love fighting with dogs, got the scars to proove it. Oh and im used to driving to the accident and emergency (ER) 3 times in 6 months, once for me twice for friends.

13. Dec 30, 2004 #12

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Honestly, I am just looking for someone with a compatible personality. I don't care about looks. I don't want "Mr Excitement", I'd like a rather boring, highly intelligent guy. A great sense of humor is important.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2006
  14. Dec 30, 2004 #13
    I can be anything you want me to be, o:)

15. Dec 30, 2004 #14

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Gokul, I should have known Dimitri would get snapped up. He was a real sweetheart.
    But - we have some excellent candidates here already! This may be a very tough decision for the sisterhood to make! :smile:

16. Dec 30, 2004 #15

jcsd

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm boring!:!!)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2006
  17. Dec 30, 2004 #16

Evo

awwww, Andy's racking up points. :approve:

18. Dec 30, 2004 #17

Evo

I :!!) boring men!!!

19. Dec 30, 2004 #18
    Yey! What dog do you have? How big is he/she?

20. Dec 30, 2004 #19
    Evo,

Remember, we males are the genetically deficiant ones so be careful! We are always looking to make up for that percieved inadequacy!

21. Dec 30, 2004 #20
    Im pretty sorted genetically, got all the right bits in all the right places, almost.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?